Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center- Eugene, OR

Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center- Eugene, OR has yet not published prices.

Very Thankful For A Loving Faculty with Loving Care

I have recommended this place to many of my church friends and there family members. It’s very nice place, excellent service and great food. Every time I go in with friends it’s very busy, with activities and music playing. It always smells amazing. I was a CNA for many years and by far this is the nicest facility I’ve ever walked into. And yes I have walked in a lot of them. Best one in Eugene Oregon. We were going to put my mother in but her cancer took her before we could. The staff was so helpful and supportive to me. I and my friends have had nothing but amazing outcome with this wonderful blessing faculty. You can’t judge a place by some people who are mad at this place for whatever reason. You need to go take a tour. Decide on your own. Promise you won’t be unhappy. Best place in town.

Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center is a state of the art facility staffed by an experienced, professional health care team. Most patients are admitted to Green Valley directly from the hospital and stay less than three weeks while they receive therapy and nursing services in preparation to return home. Our team works with the resident, family and physician to create a personalized plan of care that incorporates the resident’s unique goals, needs and preferences. Green Valley is a bright and cheery facility located on four acres in N.E. Eugene - just minutes from the Sacred Heart Riverbend campus.