Green Park Personal Care Home - Marietta, GA

Attentive, warm and helpful

The caregivers at Green Park PCH (#1) were extremely attentive, warm and helpful for the last few days of my mother's life. The facility was much easier for me to access than the rehab location my mother was at so I was able to be with her much more to try and comfort her. I highly recommend them!

Taking Good Care Of My Mother

We absolutely love this community. My mother really likes it here. They are taking very good care of her. It is wonderful community, they do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. Her room is always clean when I visit. The staff is outstanding, I really tip my hat off to them. They have done everything I've asked of them. I know she is receiving excellent care. I would highly recommend this community.

Older home with a bed and breakfeast ...

Older home with a bed and breakfeast type of feel. Residents seem a little more attentive and talkative.Grade C+ but quality residents are a plus.

Our home care services include housekeeping and linen service. Also included are utilities and comprehensive meal services three times daily in the dining room. Our staff is on duty 24 hours a day. We provide weekly housekeeping and trash removal, transportation can be arranged by appointment, we offer medication oversight and we have Red Cross certified employees. There are fun filled activities provided on a daily basis and assistance with medical appointments when needed.