We are still at the early stages of m...

We are still at the early stages of my parent's residence at Green Meadows Manor. My initial review is based on what my parent's needs and my needs were at the time of placement. Both myself and my parent are happy with the care provided at Green Meadows Manor. The staff has been very caring and loving to my parent. The staff is very responsive to my need to be kept informed of my parent's condition and needs. The most important aspect of Green Meadows is that my parent feels and is treated as if she is part of a family home. My parent is is treated with loving dignity.

In terms of basic observations, the house is clean, the meals are balanced and nutritious and the staff take the residents who are able, for walks for exercise.

I am very happy with my choice of Green Meadows Manor for my parent.

I like this place the best,...

I like this place the best, it felt most like a home atmosphere. This would be the one I would choose.

Here at Green Meadow Manor, we offer seniors a beautiful and individualized experience to meet each and every one of their many needs. Our facility is located in Libby, Montana and is in a safe and secure environment that you will enjoy visiting. We allow our senior residents to live independently while also having nursing staff available in case they need anything in an emergency. Our facility is one of the top in the area and can be a prime choice for you if you are trying to find a place for your elderly parent to live on their own. Senior living is a very difficult decision for any adult child to make, simply because there are a lot of facilities to choose from in any given area. When you choose Green Meadow Manor, you can be sure that your loved one is going to get the care and attention that they need while also having the independence that they simply crave. Green Meadow Manor staff will ensure that your loved one and elderly parent is taken care of at all times no matter what their current health status is like. Your parent will also enjoy the many different events and parties that we throw on a routine basis to keep residents entertained and continually active with some of the others who are living here. We can make it easy for you to decide on the right senior living facility for your loved one when you are looking for one in the area.