Grandeville Senior Living Community - Rochester, NY

GrandeVille is such a nice cozy, family orientated community! With all the new places that are built that resemble hotels, my friend felt uncomfortable there. The staff is wonderful, maintenance goes out of their way to help, and the family business can't be beat! Prices are the best I found and so very clean.

GrandVille is amazing. You can't put a price on knowing that your parent is well cared for. Caring attentive staff, wonderful activities, good food, well maintained rooms. I couldn't be happier that we chose GrandVille for this stage in my dad's life.

A Wonderful Place To Live

My Dad was a resident at Grandeville Senior Living and we could not have been more pleased! The staff is knowledgeable and so kind and caring.. It has just been newly remodeled and looks beautiful. They always have activities going on and even a movie room with a popcorn machine! There is a library, a church and a hairdresser right on the premises! There are outdoor patios when the weather is nice you can go outside to visit. The food was delicious and if Dad ever wanted a snack someone would always take care of him! He was always so well cared for. I can't thank the staff enough!!