My Mother is very happy at Grand Villa

Staff is very caring, professional, and responsive. Activities are varied and clearly scheduled. My mother never wants for assistance when she need it. She tells me frequently that she is so happy we helped her find Grand Villa. Meals, however, are not very interesting, and heavy on carbohydrates and starches. I would expect more appealing and nutritious meals for the price.

Very nice! Clean and Neat! Staff was very Congeneal, and Facility was up-to-date. The apartments were very tiny,and there was no storage, or room for storage. The meal plan was simple. Living quarters size was a real problem!

Grand Villa

I toured Grand Villa while looking for living options for my dad. I thought that Grand villa was a nice community. It’s very spread out, one-floor living, but I just felt that it wasn’t quite for dad. We ultimately chose another community to suite our needs.

Wonderful space. Staff was very friendly.

My mom lived at Grand Villa. The staff was always very helpful and sincere. They really cared about for my mom. It is large enough for social activities but small enough for individual attention. She loved all the outings, getting her nails painted, exercise class and other fun activities.

My moms care

I am very happy to see my mom happy in this community. We like that they keep the community clean and maintained. The staff is very caring to her needs and very respectful. My mom likes the meals, but wants more variety. They offer a lot of activities and she does keep active. I would recommend the care of this community to other families and the good value for the care of a loved one.

We Couldn't Be Happier

It is a great location for my mom, she is doing very well. It has been a godsend and perfect experience. She likes the meals they serve. She has healthy and p[plenty of options. The community is clean everywhere and she has good housekeeping. A Place For Mom was very helpful with finding a home.

Review of Grand Villa - Grand Junction, CO

Staff is friendly and respectful to the residents. Any concerns I have had were dealt with in a timely manner. Activities Director is wonderful! outside facility, the grounds are beautifully kept.

Improvement in food could be made.

Review of Grand Villa - Grand Junction, CO

My mom recently had to move into Assisted Living. Not only that but she decided to move from out of state to be close to me. I needed information and time to decide what would be best for our family. Dani at Grand Villa was very supportive and let me decide what was best. She was always available but Not pushy. The times I stopped in unannounced the staff were always interacting with the residents. I talked to some residents and they were very happy living at Grand Villa. My mom just moved in and is enjoying her new home.

Review of Grand Villa - Grand Junction, CO

I am thankful I can call Grand Villa home. I have my own space in my apartment, and can do what I please, within reason. The staff is helpful and nice to be around. Some of the staff are exceptional to be around, they are so fun! Debbie and Michael and a few others make my day. I do like that Grand Villa is faith based.

Review of Grand Villa - Grand Junction, CO

I've lived here at Grand Villa for 3 yrs. I am very happy here. I like the roominess of my apartment, the fact that I can have overnight guests. The staff are all great. Linda (activity director) is a one in a million! We can't find another like her. all of the staff have been gracious and kind to me.

Review of Grand Villa - Grand Junction, CO

I like Linda, our activity director. Whenever I need something to get done, she is the one that makes sure it gets done. She helps me all of the time. I love Celia, she is such a good lady to me. I love to work in our garden. I walk every day outside and like that I can leave. I love our Bronco parties!

Review of Grand Villa - Grand Junction, CO

At Grand Villa I feel safe, which is my biggest concern. We are really cared for here. The food is good and we have enough activities to keep us busy. I am looking forward to gardening this summer in our garden! I do love the freedom to come and go as I please. The place is kept clean and fresh. I feel like family here.

Review of Grand Villa - Grand Junction, CO

What a blessing to have my parents at this caring facility! The entire staff really cares about every person and treat them with respect and dignity. They plan interesting activities, fun and memorable events for the families to attend with their loved one, and provide continuous attention to their every need. The staff excel in their kindness and attention to detail no matter what position they hold in the facility.

In the spirit of love, Bethesda Adult Communities provides an environment where vintage lives blossom. We strive to cultivate a vibrant, active and healthy community. Bethesda Adult Communities are apart of a non-profit Christian based organization that have been caring for seniors for over 50 years.

Grand Villa, a Bethesda Adult Community is nestled to the east of Grand Mesa in Grand Junction Colorado. Grand Villa is dedicated to promoting independence and nurturing each resident by offering a stimulating and an active lifestyle. You will enjoy being apart of a community that is free of the hassles of cooking, cleaning and maintaining your home. Your new home at Grand Villa will feature natural lighting, comfortable lounges, restaurant-style dining, libraries and chapel services.

This assisted living community has 45 apartments with two different floor plans to choose from. The apartments range from 367 to 463 square feet; most have kitchenettes and private bathrooms. Grand Villa has access to elegant common areas full of natural light and a continuous walkway for your enjoyment.

Residents are encouraged to remain as independent as possible while receiving individual care when needed. We cultivate an environment teeming with energy and life within a comfortable, family atmosphere that is supported by professional staff that is available 24 hours a day for your comfort and security. We create an environment th