Chateau at Rifle - Rifle, CO

I expected more

My mom is here in this smaller community it holds 26 residents. This is supposed to be assisted living but it seems like there are all these rules and regulations that prevents that. I'm very disappointed in what I was promised and what actually is happening. It takes 2 days for them to receive any medication which I think is ridiculous. I was told there was transportation available before we moved her in I was told last week that they can't do that anymore due to being understaffed. I was also told there was an advocate here to help my mother apply for medicaid and there's not. Now it is a nice community don't get me wrong I just was promised a lot and now they are backing off all those things. The staff is nice some could use some more training. The director runs the kitchen and does all the food shopping and cooking which I think she should hire a chef. Mom says the food is good but bland. They try to keep them busy with daily activities. Every two weeks they will get a van and take them on an outing.

If you are looking for a unique blend of housing, personal care with independence, and dignity, Crossroads Assisted Living may be the answer.

At Crossroads, we take the worry out of senior living. Crossroads communities serve the needs of many seniors by providing an environment that is safe, secure and compassionate.

At Rifle, residents enjoy a graceful and homey atmosphere. Our facility is quaint enough to preserve the rural culture so important to our residents, yet large enough to provide the comprehensive assistance desired by our residents.

The friendly dining room hosts nutritional, tasty meals, and residents partake in a full calendar of community and in-house events including socials, exercise classes, crafts, religious services, movie and family nights and much more.

The Crossroads at Rifle staff prides itself on providing exemplary one-on-one assistance for its residents.