Grand Horizons Kimberly - Kimberly, WI

A tour for care

. I was not happy with the community. I felt like they would not answer my questions.This community is nice and clean. They offered activities. I was not able to see if they had the good menu. I would suggest other families fo and take a tour to see if this community is what they are looking for.

Real good place!

My mother is doing very good at Grand Horizons Kimberly, it is great. It has turned out to be a real good place for her. I can't say for everyone, it depends on their needs, but it is good for my mother.

One of the worst places that I have e...

One of the worst places that I have ever seen. Dirty, the help is a big turnover because they are so short of staff. The staff is not the fault it is the management. that is bad.

My grandmother was here and I wouldn'...

My grandmother was here and I wouldn't allow them to care for my dog. Huge staff turn over, they do not follow family requests for dressing their residents appropriately (warm clothes for cold weather, undergarments, etcetera), they would not even cut my grandmothers food for her so she could eat! The bathrooms are filthy (feces on toilet seats and floors ), the workers do not respond to alarms in a timely manner (average wait is 15 minutes--what if the resident fell?!!!), soiled bandages and adult diapers are left out to breed bacteria--her room frequently smelled so bad I would gag upon entering. There were valuable items (purse, jewelry , keepsakes) [removed] from her room on multiple occasions. I would NEVER recommend this facility or any of the others owned by this organization. Please do not put your loved ones here--you will only be filled with regret.

We visited this site. Very impressive...

We visited this site. Very impressive. New, well laid out with larg rooms and daily scheduled activities. Here to, the adminstrator was very helpful. she was well prepared and answered all questions we gave her. The 3 of us agreed, this was one we would consider.

Welcome to Grand Horizons

Grand Horizons is a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF).

Grand Horizons was born with a single vision, to allow you to live in "your home" comfortably through the rest of your life. Our goal is,

To provide compassionate, high quality care to our residents in a warm, safe and carefree environment.

Our caring staff will work together with your physician, as a team consisting of experienced nurses, caregivers and administrators to provide you or your loved one with the best possible care. Here at Grand Horizons, we make it our goal to provide you a place you can call "your home" where you can live comfortably, with pride and dignity through the rest of your life.

At Grand Horizons, preserving your quality of life is the focus of everything we do!

We have 3 locations in the Fox Valley area to fit your needs. We have a 20 bed facility in Kimberly, three 20 bed facilities on the north side of Appleton, and a 20 bed facility in the town of Grand Chute near the airport. We are currently taking applications for new residents for all locations. Please call our administrators to schedule a tour and a meeting.