I Did Not Like It

I didn't like the community when I went to see it. I was not comfortable. This is not a place for my loved on to live in.

Beware

Beware. [removed]

[removed]

My dad was there in 2016. We did remove him for what seemed like lack of care. There definitely was not enough trained staff for the type of clients they took on. And a lot of the employees came from the VFW. So the newspaper articles fit with what I saw.

needed more care than they could provide

My auntie is no longer at Gracewood of Hugo. When she got here I didn't know she was not doing well. She was only in this facility an hour when they realized she needed more care than they could provide. She had to go into a nursing home. She needed 24 hour nursing care. Shelly is terrific here. She is just a gem. They have a really nice facility. I was sorry that my auntie couldn't stay here.

From my tour visit: Extremely small parking lot. Seemed dark and dated (sad). No one was available to show me around but the staff seemed friendly.

Feels like home

This place is really good. Staff goes out of the way to help. Place feels like home and comfortable. Staff makes everyone feel good .

So far, we have had a great experienc...

So far, we have had a great experience here! The staff are all really helpful and really nice! The staff really prompt my loved one to participate in the activities! She gets up and moves around, which is good for her! Also, I think that, for what they're doing for her, the price is good as well! We're very happy so far!

Suite Living of Hugo provides assisted living and memory care in a professionally managed and carefully designed community.Our philosophy is to provide quality care to seniors at a competitive price with a personal touch. Our buildings are small and intimate, with private suites, caregivers and common areas are all on one level, providing a cozy and home-like feel.

The assisted living suites include private baths and a tea kitchen. Residents and family are encouraged to decorate their new homes with personal belongings or they can choose the option of a furnished suite.

Within our community there is a thoughtfully planned program for those with memory impairments. We offer 12 private suites in our memory care community.

Our buildings are designed with residents’ comforts and needs foremost in mind. Along with home-like suites one will find many cozy sitting areas for socializing with friends and family. We offer home cooked meals and a resident kitchen that be used for family gatherings.

Suite Living offers planned daily activities and scheduled events so it’s easy to make new friends. Of course your new Home is no different than before . . . families are always welcome!