Grace Place - Estacada, OR has yet not published prices.

Everything is going good!

Since he moved in, the staff have all taken very good care on my uncle. His needs have changed since he moved in and they do a very good job of adjusting and adapting to the situation. The place is very clean and we have no complaints on the food. I have not seen the place first hand, but my sister says it is a great place.

Grace Place

We have experienced such loving wonderful helpful people at Grace Place. We moved our mother into Grace Place Feb 6 2016. Kate and James have been so helpful with this transition. They answered every question big and small that we had. They worked with us on the financial aspect of things which can be difficult.
The staff at Grace Place so far have been attentive in communicating with us.
Grace place is very clean, doesn't smell, it's very updated and the dining room looks like a 5 star restaurant with white linen table clothes. They really care about making the retirement home very high class.
We only had one concern and that is that there is only male nurses aides during the grace yard shift. With the fact that there are mostly female residents who live there we would have preferred there be female staffer on the graveyard shift to deal with our mothers female needs, to makeher feel more comfortable.
But price wise and cleanliness, and attentive staff that small issue can be over looked.

Review of Grace Place in Estacada, OR

Place is clean. Friendly staff. Rates are high. Clean kitchen. Good food.

Review of Grace Place in Estacada, OR

I have family in Estacada so I am glad I am located here. So far everything has been great. Employees are all helpful and caring -- on call at all times and very helpful with anything I need. I am glad I moved in here and think it will be just what I need to get stronger and possibly able to move back home.

Review of Grace Place in Estacada, OR

They are very concerned in my well being.

Review of Grace Place in Estacada, OR

Call lights answered promptly. Different types of activities offered. Nurse familiar with residents medical needs. She teaches caregivers on each resident separately. Quiet and serene location. No loud noises, traffic, police sirens, etc.

Review of Grace Place in Estacada, OR

Staff is very personable and helpful. Facilities very clean and cheerful. Smells very good. They make family feel very welcome. Good homey feeling and atmosphere. Could use a little more orientation first day, but easily got caught up.

Review of Grace Place in Estacada, OR

Grace place has and is doing a very good job taking care of my friend Ted Cotter. The staff here is very professional and careing. Can't say how kind and wonderful they are. They all go above and beyond for the care of my friend. The staff is very professional with one exception: the nurse here is a very unhappy person and it shows!

Don't Live Here

When they want to increase services, they do not talk with resident of family members. No respect for a person's intelligence. They add charges to bill without consultation.