Farmington Square at Gresham - Gresham, OR

Farmington Square at Gresham - Gresham, OR has yet not published prices.

Disappointing experience

I only kept my mother in this facility for less than two months. It didn't work out for her. The staff was very kind and caring but they are stretched far too thin to provide the care and observation that was promised. Bathing was one issue. Showers are given twice weekly. If they can't get it done, it is just skipped until the next scheduled time. Incontinence supplies were paid for and never provided, although the amount was refunded after I requested it. My mother is not a very cooperative person and would not ask for help, but there was no monitoring at regular intervals if her Depends were dry.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our community and for your kind words about our staff. We are disappointed to read that your experience does not match up with our policies or procedures and take your concerns seriously. We encourage you to call and speak to us directly about your concerns.

This was our first choice. While a large corporate entity, the smaller buildings each housing s few clients felt more homey while still providing the professional staff of larger facilities.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words about our home-like feel.

Review of Farmington Square at Gresham - Gresham, OR

My husband [Removed]lives in the known house, it’s very nice, clean and nicely setup for all the residence. [Removed]gets excellent care from the staff, I see him daily, and the staff are very loving and caring. They always have his room clean and he is appropriately dressed. The meals are wonderful, always well balanced and nice portions with a dessert! They have activities daily. They have a beautiful courtyard that I still with [Removed]daily. Everyone seems very happy there and [Removed] is very happy there. He gets lots of attention from staff. I love this place they try to do whatever you want or need. Great people! I highly recommend this place. (My husband has dementia and had broken hip when he came here)

Radiant Senior Living

It means so much to us that you have entrusted the care of your loved one to our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince with Farmington Square.

Farmington Square at Gresham

We felt good going into Farmington initially, but since moving my loved one in, there have been a lot of discrepancies between what we were told would happen and what actually does happen. While the building is brand new and services such as laundry and cleaning are included in the base price, The staff is difficult. They can be unresponsive, sometimes rude, and the food is not appealing at all. Overall, the quality of care here seems low, but we are afraid that moving my loved one elsewhere will do more harm than good.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We take each review seriously and have addressed these comments with our team. We would ask that you please call to speak with management about your concerns so that we may address them. We offer a hotline to speak with our Home Office directly via phone or email, the information can be found on our website.

I LOVE this place!

My husband is here currently and everything is going very smooth. He has dementia and right now he’s getting help with physical therapy and is improving slightly. The facility has a beautiful courtyard and my husband and I take strolls around there almost every day. The staff is absolutely wonderful and I LOVE them! They are very, very caring, and they look after my husband very well. I’m here every day for about 3 hours so I see everything that goes on and they just take great care of him. His room is always clean, they change him in a timely manner, they feed him, and they’re just a really loving staff. I appreciate them a lot and I know they work hard. The facility is SO clean, too! They empty the garbage cans even if there are only 2 things in them. I think they may even go overboard, they’re cleaning all the time. They’re really on top of everything. The housekeeping person will dust the rooms once a month and the facility doesn’t have any sort of smells, which is so nice. Every time I’m there, they offer me food, and even though the food looks very good, I just don’t usually take part. It’s always portioned out correctly, though, and they keep it very well balanced. Plus there’s always dessert! Despite the fact that they did not have a great review when I was initially looking, I took a chance and they’ve been really nice. Management has meetings with the residents every 90 days or so to make sure everyone is happy and to gather any feedback or constructive criticism about what they could be doing better. I’m just thankful that they were able to take him in and take care of them the way they have been. I really love this place. In fact, I like it so much, and everyone knows I do, that my own family is already referring people!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words and attention to detail. We share every comment with our team and feel that this will make them feel so appreciated.

One Floor Living

I looked at Farmington while exploring assisted living options for my mother. The place was nice, but it should be noted that the facility only has one floor of living. My mother needs to be above the first floor for safety, security, and for her own personal comfort. Even though we did like the place, we knew my mother would not be comfortable there because of the one floor living situation.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour at our community. Our community is designed specifically to help minimize the symptoms of dementia and memory loss. We understand that it isn't the right fit for your mother and hope that she finds a community that aids her in her comfort.

A Quick Move In and Settling In

The community is very efficient and the experience has gone well for my mom who is settling in. The move into the community went very, very well, especially for how much we were pressed for time. They moved in the furniture and we got her right in. They have activities for the residents and she is trying some every now and then. Since she can't fully hear well it may be a little hard for her. As for the meals, she has not complained about what she is eating.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with a move into our community. We appreciate the kind words on our efficiency! We are happy to have you as a part of the Farmington family.

Nice Tour

We visited Farmington Square at Gresham. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice tour of their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community that was a better fit for my loved one.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit with our community. We appreciate your kind words! We wish you the very best at the community that fit well with your loved one's needs. Please keep us in mind if ever needs change.

Care and Comfort

We toured this community for my mom's care.We liked the tour and the staff. The community was clean and the menu looked appealing. We wanted a community that seemed to be more active. The menu seemed to have a nice variety. We would suggest that families tour this community for care for a loved one.

Radiant Senior Living

We are pleased that you visited our community and took the time to comment on your experience of the tour! Thank you for your kind words.

The Stench of Urine

They were very good at giving me an idea of the community. Overall they were too expensive and when we went to the memory care apartment. it smelled like urine when we walked in. That would have been the room to move in to and that was not too advertising.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square, we appreciate the feedback. We were disappointed to read that your experience was not one that we would say fits our standards. We will review and address the situation.

Alzheimer's care for Mom

My mother was treated with love and respect by everyone at Farmington Square. I was so happy with the attentive care she received there. I was always called promptly to be informed of anything that needed my attention. Keeping her own laundry and possessions was a bit of a challenge, but that's a minor issue in the broader scheme of the care she received. They were adept at redirecting attention for the many Alzheimer's patients there, and gently persuading them to do what they asked. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Farmington Square to anyone, especially the staff in the Diamond cottage where Mom was housed (the highest level of care). [Removed] was aptly named, as she was an absolute angel! Thank you Diamond staff for your kindness to my Mother and our family until my Mother's sad but peaceful death.

Radiant Senior Living

Your recommendation of our care means so much to us! Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience.

Other options for care

We toured this community for care for my mom. I thought that it was dark and we did not like the atmosphere. This did not have the feeling that we wanted. We would have had to bring in some appliances for my mom. The layout would have been hard. We would recommend that families tour this community to see if this is what they are looking for

Radiant Senior Living

First, we'd like to thank you very much for taking the time to tour and comment upon you experience. We are disappointed that your tour experience was not one that we would say reflects how our team and staff care for and engage with our residents. Our buildings were specifically designed to help aid in reducing symptoms for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. We understand that it is not a layout for everyone and hope that you are able to the perfect fit for your mom. We also encourage you to visit again as soon our newest addition to the community will be open!

Care for mom

We toured this community for the care for my mom. We wanted something a little more at the time for care. The community was clean with a nice environment for the residents to enjoy. The list on the menu seemed appealing. We liked the activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for touring the community and sharing your comments about your experience. We appreciate your kind words.

Not impressed.

My loved one and I toured this community. The staff was pleasant. Otherwise, the community as a whole seemed to be lacking something. We did not see many interactions among residents. The community seemed really closed off. Nothing there made us feel like this would be a good choice. Simply said we were not impressed and kept touring.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We are disappointed that your visit was not one that sounds as if it reflects our community lifestyle and culture.

Very Happy!

Our mother has lived at this community now for over a year and as a family we cannot be more pleased with how she is cared for and loved. Dementia is a very difficult disease and the knowledge of the staff here has been incredible on our journey with mom. There have been many ups and downs with mom's progression but the caregivers always tell us what mom has been doing to keep busy and we always appreciate that they take extra time to inform us of any changes. We highly recommend this community to anyone who wants to better understand dementia and wants the best care for their loved one. The community is always very clean and they added something called IN2L that has been amazing for mom to continue to keep alert mentally and interactive with our family. Thanks for all your help!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square. We do love the iN2L system and all that the interactive, touch-screen engagement system brings to our residents and staff. We value your recommendation!

Let me first tell you I didn't know what memory care was, my mom is on medicaid and I visited the Farmington and was told my mom would be in memory care building,I went there when the people was eating and it looked good,but after my mom was there I seen what memory care was,my mom has about 80% of her mind I didn't understand why she was put in memory care instead of another building there were beds opened,I ask for my mom to be in another building and was told that people that was on medicaid went there,I found out that if they have a bed that they can't fill that they let a person on medicaid go to another building,can you imagine a person that had most of their mind put in with people that was completely lost,a normal person would eventually lose their minds,my moms wash cloths and clothes.and sheets were always being lost,the director told me how the patients were cared for,I had seen first hand how they really take care of the lost souls and it is not how the director said,you have to remember that the patients can not tell how they are treated or cared for,my mom was told she could have a call button to tell when she needed to go to the bathroom but then told no,she would yell for help and then she would call me and I would either call to tell them she needed help or I would go over and put her on the toilet and then get some one to help her,out of all the people that worked there ,there are only two good caregivers that work there that really care for the patients,after my mom got hurt I finally found a good Foster home through Providence elder place,I can not say anything about the other buildings at Farmington square but I would never ever recommend putting anyone in the memory care building unless you just really don't cared for your love ones.

Radiant Senior Living

Not impressed at all. Wasn't told that the office wasn't at main entrance. Had to walk w/my MIL across the complex, very hard for her. Also had to walk in the parking lot rather than the sidewalks, no wheelchair/walker friendly access across the lot. Ongoing construction, which made it harder to negotiate.

Finally got inside office, [Removed] came up a few minutes later, she apologized, but said that she'd tried to call me to prevent me from coming all the way out, but that the room she'd called me on just that morning had already been taken. I was surprised that she didn't at least let me know prior to the tour that there was a possibility it could be rented---it was, after all, only a few hours from the time of our call to our 1 pm tour appointment.

I asked her if I could leave my MIL sitting there while I ran to the other end of the complex to get my car, she said yes. Asked my MIL if she wanted any water, got her a small bottle; by the time I got back with the car, [Removed] was gone and MIL just sitting there by herself.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention so that we may address the concerns with our team. The ongoing construction is soon to be completed and will provide much more availability and options at our community. We are disappointed to read an experience which is so far from our standards and our mission to maintain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us. We encourage you to reach out via our hotline email address or phone number, available on our website, to speak with our Home Office team about ways we may address your concerns.

Nice community but a reading area would be nice

Things have gotten better after the initial confusion we had in the beginning.I feel they have enough staff and the care is quality. I do wish they had a library because my Uncle is an adamant reader. The community is clean but we spend most of our time in his private room. We chose Farmington Square because it is so close to family and make sit very easy to visit.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your experience with Farmington Square. We have taken your comment and begun to work on ways to increase our reading options in the community.

We hope that you've discovered our newest addition to the community-- a touch screen content system with a world of information at the fingertips of our residents! We are excited about the new possibilities for engaging residents in their interests.

Care for dad

I like this community for the care that my father is getting here. The staff are very nice and caring. The community is clean and he is happy here. the variety of the meals is appealing and he likes the meals. They do have activities for him to particpate. We would recommend the care of this community and the value for others

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We value your recommendation!

Very concerned

I visited my mother today and she expressed concern for her care. My mom told me that care givers don't show to work often and are often times understaffed. There's supposed to be 24 hour awake staff according to the website, mom tells me different that she seldom see's night shift care workers other than the delegated medication staff member.
Comments about the food and the manager's attitude towards clients and family members. Mom tells me and my sister that no assistance is offered with dressing and times she remains in soiled briefs. My mom told me that she feel and was on the floor without assistance for two hours, because there was no staff working at the time.

My sister tried reporting to cooperate about concerns. Nothing has been done yet. Will report to State of Oregon.

Radiant Senior Living

We are disappointed to hear that you have had an experience that is contrary to our standards and our mission to create comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us. Please reach out to our home office to discuss your concerns so that we may address them. You may reach us by our hotline number [removed] or by email [removed].

A nice tour for family.

We toured this community and the staff was nice and helpful. They did not have what we were looking for at the time. We liked this for cleanliness. Families would like what this community has to offer. We did like that it was also very clean and maintained.

A good place!

All is well so far since my loved one's move to the Farmington Square at Gresham. The place is clean and the staff is very nice. From what I have heard so far, it has been a positive experience.

Radiant Senior Living

We are thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience so far. We appreciate you taking the time to comment.

My visit

This is a nice smaller community. The staff we met during our tour were nice and knowledgable. The community seemed clean. This community was a little farther away than I was looking for.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of your tour. We appreciate the comment.

Incredibly helpful staff. Wonderful attitude in working with residents. Really want to make things work smoothly for you and your family member(s).

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Nice Community!!

The tour guide explained all of the features of the community. It was clean and up-kept. One thing i did notice was that there weren't many activities going on while i was on my tour. I really was looking for more activities for my mother in law to engage in.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community. We appreciate your kind words. We aim to have a variety of activities throughout the day, every day at our community. We post our calendar of events on our website.

Not the right fit for my mom.

The community was well kept and updated. The rooms felt like a hospital room and the closet was an indent in the wall. The rooms did not offer a kitchen. The variety of activities offered seemed to be very good. The staff were receptive and great to work with.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience touring our community.

Not a happy as I would like to feel about this place.....

The place is very pleasant to view, but the care is somewhat lacking, even when you are paying $900.00+more for extra care that my Mother often does not get. The length a person has to go to get them to assist you or change their standards is often very upsetting because you are already having to deal with a family member slowly lose her life. I do feel that some of the patient care givers try very hard, but some just don't know how, or don't give a damn. We already realize that we have to take what Mom says with a grain of salt, as her memory is failing, but the things we can see with the open eye everyone should be able to see, and we have told them we will pay more to get her all the help she needs to keep her comfortable and as happy as she will allow herself to be....She is now on Hospice, and I hope things will improve. (She does not participate in the activities)

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. It is disappointing to read about the upsetting situation and want you to know that it does not reflect our policy, values, or mission. Our goal is to help our residents achieve maximum independence while supplying excellent social, physical and emotional support.

We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Please contact us through our Compliments or Concerns hotline ( that can be reached by visiting our website) to connect with our Home Office team about the situation.

Need Better Communication!!

I like that the community is clean. The staff is both pleasant and helpful. The caregivers have good intentions. It does seem like the community is short of staff. There is a lack of communication from the community's side. There are different food options but you have to ask.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. We encourage you to contact us directly so that we may address your concerns about communication. Please contact us via our compliments or concerns hotline that can be reached by visiting our website.

A Place For Father.

I really like having my father at Farmington. We have enjoyed getting to know the staff. The decor is pleasing. It has a quiet and orderly atmosphere. Orientation was rough as we have fumbled our way into the system. We also fumbled around the finances. We had to make calls and request meetings to figure things out. We came in an emergent situation but that is probably typical.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. Thank you for your kind words. We aim to make the transition into our care as smooth as possible and were sorry to hear of your less than smooth experience. We encourage you to contact us directly through our Comments and Concerns hotline (or email address) about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Top notch place. They were very helpful in taking a difficult situation and making it into a manageable one. The staff had made the transition smooth. I would recommend them highly. My mother is happy there 😊

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words!

Finding a care facility

We are so pleased with the place we choose for our mother They are very helpful, understanding and warm. The care facility took a very difficult situation and made it into a smooth transition. Thank you so much "A place for mom" for the helpful information and a guiding hand. It is most appreciated

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking time to comment on your experience. We appreciate your kind words.

Make Sure Its A Good Fit

It has been a very difficult adjustment for mother to this community. This is a good community for the right person. I would say the staff at times seem inexperienced and the medical staff needs to pay more attention to her doctors orders. It is a nice community with nice people. They do offer activities for the residents through out the week. The food is acceptable and she is meeting some new people. I would say just make sure this is a good fit for your loved one.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the the time to comment on your experience. We strive to make each transition as smooth as possible. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Please contact us through our Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by visiting our website.

Very Good !

Everything is going really good with Framington since my mother's move into the community. It has been very nice and the staff has been super friendly and helpful with everything, The community it self looks nice and clean I haven't had any concerns with that so far. Over all things are going very good and we are happy with our choice to move her here.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your comment.

Five Stars

I just think that the Farmington Square at Gresham facility has been an outstanding place for my loved on to be staying at. I cannot think of a single complaint nor can I think of any improvements that need to be made.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square in Gresham!

Attentive staff

Farmington Square at Gresham overall went well. Any time I was there, their staff were pretty attentive. They accommodated him. He was kind of difficult so they moved him to a different room so he wouldn't alarm to other residents. I think they took pretty good care of him.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words.

Bad Decision

My dad was here for 5 months. He went in private pay and then went to medicaid. when they learned he wasn't private pay they made us move into the smallest room they had with the smallest staffing. It often took 30 minutes or longer to get help to him when he needed meds or bathroom help. When he passed away, they notified the wrong person first. When we went to clean out his room, no one greeted us or offered any type of sympathy. Betty the administrator, actually came in and asked us to keep it down because the lady across the hall was passing away. She was incredibly rude during a very hard time for us. I just don't feel this place cares about the residents. They are incredibly understaffed and constantly changing the schedules. They need to let the residents get to know the care givers and vice versa. Every time we went to visit him, he had no sheets on his bed. On the weekends there was no staff to be found. We would wander the halls and search for staff . It was almost a relief that he has passed on so he could leave this place.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Please contact us through our Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by visiting our website.

Need to do a better job at keeping up with the residents belongings

They did well in trying to care for my Father-In-Law. He was a difficult person as far as his eating habits. We supplied sheets, towels, clothes, and an expensive mattress cover. A lot of these things came up missing. They need to do a better job of keeping up with the residents personal belongings.

Radiant Senior Living

mother is stronger now than she ever was before

Farmington Square at Gresham is great. My mother spends the majority of the time griping that the food is horrible and griping about the help. My mother does have dementia and is very negative. I have not seen anything that bothers me myself. I do think the food could be better. In terms of the staff I have been exceptionally pleased with them. They are very caring and loving individuals. One day they did let mom get a cab and get money out of her bank. In the state of Oregon they have certain rights but I think the staff need to come up with more ways to detour the residents. I will say for what I'm paying she should be eating filet minion every night. One thing I can say is my mother is stronger now than she ever was before she got to this facility.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We are happy to hear that your mother's strength has increased since she has joined our family. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Please contact us through our Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by visiting our website.

Nothing to Improve

There is nothing they can improve on. My loved one was in two facilities prior to Farmington Square and you just can not beat this place for the care that my mother got. We are all very impressed with the place.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square!

wow

I used a Place For Mom to help my husband and sister -in-law find a place for dad. Cindy worked with us and e-mailed once a week to see how our search was going.
We found a place for dad and so far are please with our choice. We are learning about the process and everything that goes with it. I thought about writing a book on it. Would love to help other families with the work it takes to get your love one settled .

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with A Place for Mom and our community. We would love to know more about how the process went.

If you can move around on your own, it's a nice place.

It was a very short stay, and they were very nice, but I felt like they were a little less attentive than I had thought they would be. I thought maybe more staff would be helpful. It was clean, but the attention to personal areas was not as great. Betty, who works in the office, was very honest and great to work with and she is one of the reasons that we chose to move here. I think for someone with a bit of mobility that can get around to the bathroom and things on their own, are a better fit here.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience with Farmington Square.

Well there is just a lack of communication with the people who work the floor, the pharmacy, and the director. It's just an old building and even though they charge a giant sum, it just not what you pay for. The food is horrific. Overall I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience and bringing it to the attention of our management staff. We are sorry to hear that your experience was one that does not reflect our mission or standards. We also have a Compliments or Concerns hotline and email address listed on our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Not Bad For a Person Who is Unhappy Wherever She is

This community is fine. My loved one does complain about the food choices and taste of the food. She does not participate in any of the activities so I cannot rate this aspect of the property. My loved one is very hard to please and would not be happy no matter where she is. She is abusive and does quite a bit of complaining. Overall the community is clean, friendly and does a good job with their care services.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We appreciate your honesty and kind words.

We were very glad for the Farmington Square.

We were very glad for the Farmington Square. I really like the system where you rent the room and the service. It was a good value, they give a discount for my being there and helping. They were very good about being there every two hours to turn him. The whole family could come anytime to visit 24 hours a day. It was very, very clean, spotless, with no smells. It's a really nice retirement home. They have a sunroof in the hallways so it gets a lot of natural light.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words about Farmington Square. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience.

Nice place, not a great fit for us

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Farmington Square seemed like a nice enough place, it was clean and well kept and the staff were friendly. However, I do not think it would have been a good fit for Dad. He is very active socially, and it just didn't feel like there were enough people or activities here to keep him busy.

Radiant Senior Living

We thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience touring our community. Thank you for your kind words.

So dissatisfied with this facility!

I am really so dissatisfied with them. My mother developed problems she didn't have before because of them and their [removed]. They started out okay and then they tanked. A staff member even called me and said she strongly advised I get my mother out of there because they were [removed] her. So extremely unhappy.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We take the care of our residents very seriously and encourage you to contact us directly so that we may address your concerns. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by calling [removed] or emailing [removed]. The number is also available through our website. Thank you.

Our dad's home.

Our dad has lived there a little over a year now. My sister & I are very happy with the his care. We love visiting him, other residents, & all of the people who work there. We feel very lucky to have found him a nice place to call home.

Radiant Senior Living

We are thrilled that you took the time to comment on your experience with our community. Thank you for your kind words!

Good caregivers, had trouble with the management

My loved one stayed at this facility for a time, but although they say there are a memory care community she was eventually kicked out for "behavioral issues". Despite that I think they do a good job overall here, at least in terms of the care they provide. The aides and care staff are all wonderful, very friendly and caring people. I think the problem we had was mostly due to the management staff.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached phone or email. The hotline number and email address may be found on our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Nice place, overall

Overall we've had a good experience with Farmington Square at Gresham! I'd give them high marks across the board! It's a nice looking facility, the staff are all very friendly, and they've got plenty to offer in terms of care and amenities. They're definitely worth a looks if you're looking into senior care!

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words about your experience with our community. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

... it’s a very calm, warm, and homey place.

For us it was a very – it’s a very calm, warm, and homey place. We haven’t used the food service because our loved one has a special diet. The laundry had been okay. The memory care does not have an outside area for memory care residents. It is conveniently located and there is enough parking.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time for commenting on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Dad is enjoying himself!

So far they've been great. Dad is really enjoying himself. It's a nice looking, clean place, and the staff are friendly and very responsive to any issues that might arise.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our community and for taking the time to comment!

wonderful place

our father has been here for a little over a month, his health isn't the best but he is getting great care there.

Radiant Senior Living

It is all positive. My mother-in-law ...

It is all positive. My mother-in-law was only in there for about a week before she died, so it was a very short stay. It turned out it has nothing to do with their care. Their care was excellent, but she was 95. The only negative thing thing I would say about Farmington Square is that is cost about $6000 to have her there for a week. There were two reasons for [removed] You are required to pay for two weeks at least, and they charged $2000 as a move in fee and that was not refundable. But as far as their care I have absolutely no qualms. They took excellent care. The nurses that were there were very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. When we came to Farmington Square, we needed to place my mother-in-law the same day, and they accommodated us with no problems.

Good Care for my Husband

My husband has been there for a couple weeks and it's fine so far. He's getting good care. I'm there about everyday, all afternoon. He was at a foster home but he needed 24 hour nursing care so this is better for him. It takes a couple guys to lift him up because he can't even stand anymore. It's clean and the staff is very friendly when I go out there and he has good care. So far he's been there a few weeks and he's on hospice so they check on him too. The hospice nurse said this is a good place for him to be.

Diane is A Very Nice Person

That's one that I would probably move her to if I had to move my mom. I would have to immediately put down a deposit on my mom's cats - I understand that. I would pay a good amount so she could keep her cats. There was one lady there, Diane, who was very very nice. I only met a few other people very briefly but they seem very nice too. Diane was very caring and calling me and stuff like that. I understand that they're trying to fill rooms but she was such a very very nice person that I would definitely consider them.

Not Impressed At All

This was the worst one that we went to. It smelled. It just was terrible. We went in there and as soon as we walked in we said nope this is not it.

Radiant Senior Living

: Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by calling [removed] or emailing [removed]. The number is also available through our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Visited this facility on 8/...

Visited this facility on 8/20. Was impressed in the layout of the cottages. The transitional process from Assisted Living to Memory Care. I can visualize L living here at this time.

Radiant Senior Living

This was a great place with...

This was a great place with a caring staff and tight knit community. The room was a bit smaller than we were wanting for our Dad.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community!

Assisted Living: Is it really?

What has impressed me most is the friendliness of all the staff. Everyone seems to truly take an interest in my mom. What's more, they really assist my mom with her needs. It is so refreshing to know that mom is being attended to as her needs arise.

Mom has also been very pleased with both the flavor and variety of food provided.

Radiant Senior Living

Older facililty so not designed per s...

Older facililty so not designed per se for memory care - POA will suffice - probably be in Diamond House which is moderate to severe - could step up to transitions if conditions get under control. Normally requires 18 months private pay but has dropped that down to 12 months. Asked about 9 months possible before medicaid kicks in - would need to have approval.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community.

Older facility. Clean. Preparing for ...

Older facility. Clean. Preparing for a remodel which I know would upset my mom. Like concept of care and felt comfortable there.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your review.

Nice facility. No Dr that visits the ...

Nice facility. No Dr that visits the site.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our community.

worth a second look if need be was nice

worth a second look if need be was nice

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community.

Farmington Square offers a community style setting allowing residents the luxury of knowing a trained staff member is always close by, ready and willing to help. At Farmington Square it is our belief that life should be enriching. Our policy is to provide great food, life-enriching activities, and reliable, courteous service. And of course, an opportunity to make new friends. From Award Winning Alzheimer’s programs to our unique home-like approach to Assisted Care, let us show you why Farmington Square is the premier Senior Care Community. They offer assisted living, memory care, respite care, and hospice care. They have studio and one-bedroom apartments available. There are community areas, 24-hour snacks and beverages available, and homestyle dining. The staff is highly trained and dedicated to providing high-quality care for residents. They have a number of activities such as game night, live entertainment, and art classes. Farmington Square focuses on enriching the lives of their residents, and it strives to promote wellness. They offer personal care services such as medication management, dressing assistance, and meal assistance.