Prestige Senior Living Huntington Terrace - Gresham, OR

Friendly

Good customizable program. Friendly staff and my mom likes it.

Dissapointted

My father was living there for two years he passed away went to get his stuff from his room. I was very discussed when getting there he lived with one bed a broken down chair and reminded me for a a very rum down hotel room the man running the place very rude wouldn't answer questions the women was nice but her story and the mans story was very different they offered no help. Just for us to get our fathers stuff out. Even though he was still alive at that time. We live out of state was under the idea they were caring and taking care of him. WRONG. That place is only there for the money. Be careful

it is a very clean place but the turn over is high the commincation things get missed...i would like more games parking is easy the food is well you can eat it its not the food in town but it is ok but the over all i would highly recommend to other famlies the staff is very nice to talk to and the people there are nice..

Huntington Terrace

I checked three places. Huntington Terrace had the happiest residents, the greatest amount of staff/resident involvement. It was the nicest, the cleanest, and the cheapest. Highly recommended.

We really think this is a g...

We really think this is a good fit for my mother in law. She really liked it here and hope to stay permanently

Nice but Expensive

They're pretty nice there but they seemed to be more expensive. Of course, if my mom is going to get the care she needs she should probably be in a place like this. It was a very nice place but the rooms seemed small.

They treat you like family!

It's very clean and friendly. The atmosphere is like walking into a fine hotel; it's beautiful. They are so very patient with my mom. She has short term memory loss and they took the time to get to know her and not to offend her. When they realized there was something lacking they stepped right up. At first, they would ask her if she would like to shower and she would say no thank you because she doesn't like to bother people. As soon as we said she hasn't had a shower since the hospital, they stepped right up. They took the time to listen to us and understand my mom's personality. They are so respectful. They even made sure to seat her near others in the dining hall who she would be able to have conversations with.

They treat you like you're family. My mom is being cared for and loved. I feel like we've found a place that we can trust.

This came in a very close s...

This came in a very close second to our final choice. Loved the room size, the friendly staff, the tenure of the staff and the size of the community itself. What swayed us to our final choice was the courtyard and all activities on the ground level.

2470/mo (studio) +500 for second pers...

2470/mo (studio) +500 for second person 3195/mo (1 BR) +$$/mo. bathing, dressing, meds, nursing 18-24 mos. private-pay before Medicaid

Size was good. Rooms were okay. 2 roo...

Size was good. Rooms were okay. 2 room studio available. Views onto new planting were okay. Tour guide, goofy but very nice.

Huntington Terrace Assisted Living Community is located in Gresham, Oregon near area hospitals, shopping and services. The innovative Celebrations Wellness Program is designed to nourish the residents' body, mind, and spirit. Nutritious meals and snacks are prepared on site, and the facility also provides housekeeping and linen services. Speech, occupational, and physical therapies, along with podiatrist services, are provided. Doctors and nurses are on-call, and the staff is available around-the-clock for maintenance and assistance. Socialization is encouraged with planned games and activities designed to preserve cognitive function. Our community provides the services you need, delicious meals, and a host of amenities in a gracious setting that has been designed with your comfort and security in mind. Call for your personal tour and reserve your apartment today!

Huntington Terrace Assisted Living Community is the Perfect Choice!