Grace Manor of Arizona I - Chandler, AZ

Great Staff!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and although my husband is having a hard time adjusting the staff have been wonderful. They have made sure to try and accommodate his needs to the best of there ability. They encourage him to eat and take care of any of his hygiene needs. Overall it was the best fit for him and I am thankful for all of there hard work.

Angels to the Rescue

We were lucky enough to find the perfect place for my 94 year old father, Bill. He was still mentally sharp but was in the final stages of COPD and he passed away from congestive heart failure. Up until the day prior to his passing the staff at Grace Manor 1 and Hospice of the Valley made my dad feel like family and he was so well taken care of so I didn't need to worry while I was at work.
The home is so beautiful and clean and I knew the minute [Removed] the owner opened up the front door that this was the place for my dad. Thank You so much for treating my dad so well. [Removed]

The people were nice, and residents seemed well cared for.

I toured here when I was looking around. They were friendly, and the residents seemed well cared for. It was just a little dark and cluttered for us. I don't think it would have been the right fit. We needed something a little more active.

It's been really good so far. I am happy with them.

It's been really good so far. I am happy with them. I have heard that the food isn't the best, but I have never tried it myself. They offered more opportunities for socializing which we really liked, it's one of the reasons we chose them.

It's really clean and the staff is friendly.

It's really clean and the staff is friendly. They could use some more activity here, there is none really. The food is good, I would give that a five. Some of the caregivers aren't very knowledgeable, one was asking for a medication that wasn't needed. When I addressed it though, it was corrected, and I have seen that particular caregiver since. She is clean, and very happy, which was not the case at the place she was before.

Our loved one is happy and clean.

This is a wonderful place. It is gorgeous and my 97 year old friend can have her beloved cat. She gets amazing care.

Nice looking place, bad tour experience

I really loved the look and feel of this place, it looked like a very nice community. However, the person who gave us our tour, I'm not sure if it was an employee or the owner, was very rude and unprofessional. She responded to my question about if my father didn't want whatever was prepared for dinner if he could get something like a sandwich as an alternative with "We're not a restaurant.", which I thought was rude and uncalled for.