Castle Canyon Assisted Living II - Chandler, AZ

[name removed] met to show home Very informative. Nice sitting areas in backyard.

Not The Place For Us

Our tour was good enough to understand all that is offered here. I was shown a bedroom and I didn't see a window in it. I was hoping to have a nice view.

Clean, quiet neighborhood. Most of the same set up as the other senior group homes. Two caretakers 24/7 and they take 5 residents.

The BEST Place we could have put our dad!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Castle Canyon Assisted Living. My father, whom had Alzheimer’s, was a resident of their home. The couple who lives there and takes care of the residents are like family. My father was so well cared for and attended to by this couple that he absolutely loved them and loved living there. They are very respectful, kind, caring and attuned to what someone with dementia needs and well equipped to take care of him both physically and emotionally. Each time I went to the home, whether morning or evening, it was immaculately clean. My father loved the home cooked meals that were made for him and the other residents and loved to tell us about them. Also, the owners of the home whom were also incredibly kind and understanding, were always accessible if needed. Unfortunately, my father passed away from Alzheimer’s, but he was allowed to live in his “home” until the very end, which is not always an option at some homes. It gives me and my family such peace knowing that my father was in a place (just like home), with round-the-clock care, from loving people who truly care about the residents. I am forever grateful to Castle Canyon for not only giving my father a safe, loving home, but giving us family members the peace of mind to not worry about whether or not our dad was being taken care of. Very thankful for finding this incredible place.

mother is very happy

My mother is very happy and getting the care that she needs at Castle Canyon Assisted Living. One reason we chose them is because of all the places we looked at, they were the ones that spoke good English. That was not the case as much at other places, and with my mother going through dementia I did not want her having any language barriers with the staff and care givers. We are glad we went with them. Everything is going well.

Great Place

After looking at a few other places for my mom, we decided on this place based primarily on two reasons. First, the care takers speak good english. We visited a couple of places and the actual onsite care takers didn't either speak english or very bad english which made us worry about how they would be able to communicate to my mom or us. The owners we contacted spoke english but they are not the ones who will be there on a daily basis. This is a very important point for others looking. The second reason was the people staying there and I know this will change over time. There were two very nice ladies who still liked to carry on a good conversation which will help my mom feel more at home there. Once again, a couple of the places we visited did not have current people staying there that talked that much. No offense to them but it just wasn't what we were looking for. We wanted our mother to have some companionship there too to make her stay more pleasant. Gigi and Willie were extremely nice people and we look forward to the care and comfort our mother will get there.