Desert Breeze of Chandler - Chandler, AZ

Like A Member of A Family

My 91 year old father was a resident at Desert Breeze in Chandler. They treated him like he was a member of their own family and truly cared about his well being, his comfort and his happiness. They worked with dad, our family, the nurses and care givers to give him the best care we could have hoped for! Dad loved how attentive they were to his individual needs and the great home cooking. We highly recommend Desert Breeze for their compassionate and wonderful care

[Removed]

Tour Time

This community did not have what I was looking for in an apartment. We would have liked to have a window inside the room. However, the tour given was nice.

Above and beyond

This group home is the best! The caregiver, Z is one of the most loving, compassionate and caring individuals around. Your loved one will receive the best 24/7 care and you will have peace of mind knowing they are well cared for. The owners and caregivers will always go above and beyond for your loved one.

We are pleased with the care!

My sister and I are happy with the care my parents are receiving here at the Desert Breeze. We really appreciate[Removed]. Those ladies take very good care of them. My sister has spent more time here and she says the place is very clean and well maintained. The meals they cook are very good and they are accommodating with my mother's liquid diet.

Wonderful Staff

Wonderful staff, clean, open house very comfortable.

Flexible and Understanding

The home was very clean and the staff was amazing. They were very flexible and understanding with us wanting to stay with our grandmother until she passed. They were wonderful on working with me on taking care on my grandma.

Excellent, loving care home

Excellent, loving care and well balanced meals"organic"

Good care to All the Rersidents

Wonderful place,good care to all the residents. Has privacy, love, the staff has good skills all the time. The staff are close to the residents, has personal interest with them, they love them. The food is the best compare to other place. This home is a friendly place.

Happiness and confidence

Finding a group home for a loved one in dementia is difficult and uncertain. My sons and I visited several and didn't feel comfortable until we visited Desert Breeze of Chandler.
The kindness shown to the residents was readily visible. After spending time with Wilma & Brendy we were put at ease and knew we had found the perfect home.
Now the father of my sons is safe, happy and well cared for. The attention that he receives is remarkable, whether it is taking him for walks or sharing football games on TV.
He medical needs have been met in a warm and kind manner and have been without fault.
We truly could not be more at ease and confident with the competent care he receives.
This family atmosphere is exactly what he needed.
We are so happy that we decided to place him in their care!

very satisfied

We are happy with Desert Breeze of Chandler. The staff is very friendly and caring. I think they have gone out of their way to make him comfortable. They have provided him with things we didn't even expect them to. They gave him his own TV and lounge chairs. I am very satisfied with this facility so far.

Her Welfare Comes First

My wife, who suffers from advanced Alzheimer's Disease, has been a resident at Desert Breeze of Chandler for nearly one year. In that time, I have never had any reason for concern over any aspect of her care. Indeed, in many cases her care is equal to or better than that which I was able to provide when I was caring for her at home.

One of the reasons that I selected a smaller facility for my wife's care was the opportunity to provide a more personal, caring relationship. Perhaps the best way that I can express the relationship we found at Desert Breeze is to say that, without exaggeration, my wife's best friends, outside of family, are the ones she found among the staff and care-givers in the last year at Desert Breeze. They have illustrated, time and again, that her welfare comes first, even at their own inconvenience. They celebrate her triumphs (though they are small), and lament her setbacks (though they are inevitable).

Choosing someone to provide care for a loved one at this time is among life's most important choices; I'm very lucky to have found Desert Breeze of Chandler for my wife, and am happy to recommend them.
[removed]

Great Home

Dear Wilma and Brendy

I want to thank you and your staff for the excellent, loving care and attention you have extended to my Husband. When he cam to your home he was unresponsive to his environment or to the people around him. Over the last 9 months he has become warm, friendly, alert and so much more aware of what is happening. His short term memory is still deteriorating but he is now able to enjoy what is happening for the moment. I will be forever grateful for the care you have provided him.

When I first placed him in your home I was overwhelmed with the situation I was facing. Placing my husband in a home was one of the hardest decisions I ever made. The thing that saved me and gave me the opportunity to gain my stability back was the fact that I knew he was getting the best care I could get him. So you and your staff have helped both of us get to the place where I feel take him home and be able to deal with the challenge of caring for him.

You have provided not only a caring, loving, professional environment for your residents, but made us feel like your extended family. On several occasions you set up a brunch where the residents and their families all got together and we all talked, took pictures, discussed our various issue as caretakers and have become like family with not only you and your staff but the other residents and their families. This makes what is a trying experience much more pleasant.

I will be forever grateful for everything you and your staff have done and will always feel like you are all my extended family.

Again thank you so much.