Grace Assisted Living - Nampa, ID

Parking is terrible. Expensive

The staff wasn't very nice

I took a tour here when trying to find a new place to live. It was pretty nice and I liked the room I saw but I didn’t really feel comfortable. Some of the staff had a bad attitude. The room was kind of small but it had a window in it that you could see out of. The facility and rooms were clean, though, and the hallways didn’t have anything on the floor.

It was a nice Tour

This community is really large and I was afraid my dad would get lost. It was a nice, clean building. The staff was nice and answered all my questions. We just went with another community.

The Tour I Had

I thought they were a nice and clean community. I did not see any problems and the person who gave me the tour was on time and professional. I was just looking for a place that was convenient for me to travel around.

Better care and options

We have not been pleased with the care at this community. The menu is not good and not healthy. The staff seem to be too busy at times to take care of her personal needs. We do not feel like they treat the other residents with respect. We have been talking with the staff and we would not be able to recommend this community

Could use better food!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far everything is going okay for her. The staff are friendly and I am comfortable with the care that she is receiving. The property stays clean and they are always helping my mom keep up her room. The only complaint she seems to be having is that the food is not up to her standards. My mom says the chef could use more of a variety and not have everything be so bland.

The meals are incredible and the staff is friendly!

My mother is doing well since her move into this community. She raves about the meals, I have not eaten there before. So far, the staff has been helpful and friendly. The complex is kept clean and maintained well.

Rather impersonal. Just didn’t seem a good fit. Nice place, though.

For the most part it's going pretty good.

For the most part it's going pretty good. There have been a few communication issues, when it comes to medication. And the bathrooms could be cleaner. The food has been good, and the activities are pretty good. I think they are short staffed. Other than that it seems to be going well.

I enjoyed the tour with Stephanie at ...

I enjoyed the tour with Stephanie at both Grace Assisted Living and the Memory Care Unit. Each location is very well kept, cheerful and would be a comfortable place for my mother.