Grace Alzheimer's Center - Bellevue, WA

terrible!!!

We had our mom there for three weeks and we think that she was verbally [removed] there. It was not a good experience. it was frankly a really weird place. They would never let us visit mother alone, which I think was for fear of her telling us what was really going on. At one point when I was visiting my mom said she wanted some yogurt and the lady yelled "what am I supposed to do, treat everyone like royalty!?" I witnessed this first hand and it made me wonder what goes on when I'm not there. It was absolutely terrible!

Everything Has Been Good

Everything has been good with the Grace Alzheimer's Center. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. I rate the Cleanliness 5 stars. I rate the Friendliness 5 stars. I rate the Value 5 stars. I rate the Care Services 5 stars. I rate the Activities 5 stars. This is a great place. I don't have any negative things to say about it. Overall, It has been a positive experience. As I stated above, Everything has been good!

Grace Alzheimer's Center.

We are exceptionally happy with the care my mother is receiving from Grace Alzheimer's Center. Ligia and her staff are wonderful with our Mom.

AlzheimerÆs is a kind of dementia that causes problems with a personÆs thinking, memory and behavior. When a person has AlzheimerÆs he or she develops symptoms slowly over time but in the course of time they become worse; to the point where they interfere with daily tasks. At Grace AlzheimerÆs Care, you will find a beautiful senior housing facility that gives residential care to the elderly and does it in a safe and quiet neighborhood in Bellevue, WA. Staff members and caregivers at this assisted living facility are trained to give caregiving tasks so that basic non-medical needs can be given to senior residents of this facility. It is important to note that we give loving care to our residents and make sure that they receive the respect and care that they deserve; especially those who suffer from AlzheimerÆs. Our staff is professional and prepared to assist our residents with many activities such as eating, dressing, toilet needs, bathing and minor house chores. In addition, there are various social and recreational activities for seniors at our facility and daily exercise is also available to keep our seniors fit and well. It is important to note that at facility we also serve three nutritious meals a day. And, special diet accommodations are also available upon request. To conclude, Grace Alzheimer's care is a loving and caring facility; a facility where we give special care to those who need certain caregiving needs.