Governor's Village

My mother has been a resident of Governor's Village for the past nine months. She loves both the administrative staff and support care personnel. As a family member, I feel very confident that I chose the right facility for her. I really can't say enough great things about GV. They listen to your requests and take immediate action. I love that fact about them. They remind me of her monthly supply of medication and always keep me informed of my mother's medical status. They genuinely care about each and every resident and do whatever they can to make them feel comfortable and loved. They have a lot of daily activities and monthly outings for the residents. Everyone enjoys and looks forward to those events. I am so glad that my mother is here because she has truly found a place to call "Home".

Governor's Village is a very special place to call home. They provide a very warm, caring environment for each and every resident. My mother has been living at GV for almost a year now and I have total peace of mind knowing that she is well taken care of by loving and caring staff. They truly understand each resident's needs and provide quality care and service. I know my mother is receiving the best care possible and I truly appreciate every day that GV is taking care of her. I could not imagine my mother any place else. She has found her home at GV.

Friendly-welcoming-clean-family oriented

I have been associated with Governors village team for many years now. I have witnessed their management team go above and beyond daily for their residents. This is a assisted living that once you move in they don't just forget about you. At that point you become their family and they prove that daily. I love the way they get their residents involved and excited about what is going on in their community. Environment is always clean, friendly and welcoming. I would not hesitate to move my loved one in to Gov Village.

Everything is great with Governor's Village and Governor's Port. I have had the pleasure of working very closely with the marketing team and everyone has been extremely professional and accommodating.

Love Governor's Village!

I have had two beloved family members at GV, the second having been placed there as a result of the thoughtful, sincere care received by the first.

It is impossible to distinguish between the administrative staff and caregiving staff because all are truly caregivers. Respect and appropriate care for the resident is paramount in all decisions. The GV staff takes a creative approach to staffing the care needs of the residents, and constantly looks for new and interesting programs to stimulate the residents.

One thing that particularly impresses me is the effort made to help the residents continue to grow and learn. Living at GV is not a passive experience for the residents.

As a family member, I never felt excluded from the caregiving process. Engagement of family or friends needed to support a resident's care is part of the program. The family events are so much fun.

I would recommend Governor's Village to anyone looking for assisted living or memory care.

Governor's Village

It is always difficult to put your loved-one’s care into someone else’s hands. With open communication from the Governor’s Village staff and their caring and supportive ways, they helped both our mom and us with this transition.

Governor’s Village staff is wonderful! They treat our mom with respect and care for her as if she was their mom. We are so pleased with the activities, comfort, care and open communications from the G.V. staff.

We look forward to the opening of the new wing which will bring additional activities for residents and family members.

Governor’s Village staff has become my second family. Love them dearly!

It’s our reputation and experience that make Governor’s Village, a Randall Residence, different. With nearly 15 years of experience in Mayfield Village and decades of providing exemplary senior housing options, our reputation is built on long-term experience. Governor’s Village Assisted Living and Memory Support provide quality care with respect and friendship. We recognize that each resident desires independence while receiving just the care they need. The Governor’s’ Village team is selected for their ability to listen compassionately and to cheerfully care for the daily worries like housekeeping, meal preparation, and maintenance, as well as the bigger concerns like health care, wellness, and happiness.