Good Hands In Home Care - Fairfield, CA

Good Hands In Home Care - Fairfield, CA has yet not published prices.

Personalized care

My Dad started falling at home and hiding it from my Brother and I. He was forgetting to eat, and take his medication after his husband died. He was all alone and beginning to just give up. Good Hands in Home care did not hesitate to take the wheel at a time when we were all most vulnerable. Some family members hadn't spoken to my Dad since this all started when he divorced my Mom and married his lover. We had a very hostile family dynamic as we were all fighting to understand. Amidst a lot of family drama, hurt feelings, and emotions to say the least, Good Hands knew we needed someone who could understand our situation and show my father the compassion he needed and provide professional, discreet care while maintaining my fathers dignity. He's still with them and couldn't be happier to with his caregiver, [name removed]. He's getting out more, enjoying his hobbies and has a renewed lease on life thanks to this company.

Grateful for Good Hands In Home Care

I've personally cared for my parents for the last 15 years since being retired and becoming a grandmother myself. Initially, It wasn't bad. I enjoyed living in the same community with them and our trips to Costco on Saturday mornings. My Mom got diagnosed with Dementia and became combative and suspicious and even became combative. I found myself 62 years old with a strained back trying to lift her off the floor following a temper tantrum she'd thrown! I called Good Hands in Home Care and they were out and had a caregiver start by that very weekend. She's smart, loving and personable and she knows how to handle my sometimes difficult Mother. I still get to visit my parents and take them over to Costcos on my terms. It's good to know they have someone there with them. I don't even feel guilty leaving them and enjoying my only granddaughter now. I know they are well cared for. I am grateful for Good Hands in home care

Amazing care

Amazing care. I really do amazing care. I was blown away how fast they were able to get help out for my Mom right before I was transferred. Talk about a weight lifted off my shoulders! I can't thank them enough. I am truly grateful for the recommendation.

Unmatched quality Care

I simply love this company and couldn't be happier with the care. Charise is a delight and her team is nothing short of amazing. I was so worried about how to transition my Mother in law from the skilled nursing facility back home with all the care in place. Charise took the helm from writing a care plan, executing it, staffing it and ordering a hospital bed and supplies it was seamless and affordable. I can't thank these guys enough for all they do.

Good Hands In Home Care is the most bang for your buck

I hired Good Hands in Home care in the summer of 2014 for the care of my retired Korean War veteran father and I really didn't know what to expect from any home care agency. In December of 2015 when my Mother fell and broke her hip she was added also as a client. I will say, I wouldn't look any further than Charise and her team of caregivers at Good Hands in Home Care. She has been there every step of the way! We're the type of family who has a lot of questions and a few skeptical family members. She was able to put our minds at east at the very first meeting and it's been 2 years and no looking back. I don't know where we'd be with out the love, care and attentiveness of Good Hands in home Care. Their personable, professional service is unbeatable! And don't get me started on how affordable they are.. We interviewed several companies wanting 32.00 hour.. Charise was able to get our price down to less than 10.00 an hour for 24 hour care for both of my parents in their home! My parents can now live at home peaceably without breaking the bank! Thank you very much Good Hands in home care. You are a God send!

The best choice in care

What I liked most about my experience with Good Hands in Home Care is the fact that I could call them anytime day or night without worrying about over extending our budget. They don't "nit pick" you to death with random charges. My Mom who lives 50 miles away from me suffers from dementia and lives alone. She was certain she left the stove on. I was afraid that she'd start a fire or burn herself or worst! I called the office and the Director who lived close by my Mom personally drove over to my Mother's home at 12:00 am at no charge! They really are an extension of our family. They are truly the best choice we made in care!