Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance - Vacaville - Vacaville, CA

Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance - Vacaville - Vacaville, CA has yet not published prices.

Gold plated service !!

I don't think I could ever say enough good things about the service and care this company has provided my wife. They have completely taken the stress of my shoulders and have organized all of her hospice care and other medical needs. The staff is outstanding. They have a lady come care for my wife everyday of the week as well as an additional care taker who comes five days a week to shower and help with her hygiene needs. They have been a huge blessing to my family and I and I highly recommend them.

Things have gone pretty well so far.

Things have gone pretty well so far. We haven't had any major complaints. Nobody is perfect, but they show up on time, and all in all seem to be working out.

Good Home Care

Everything is working out pretty well for my parents with this home care agency. They have been very kind and helpful. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The care givers have been great to work with. Overall it has been a lovely experience.

Quality Caregivers

The schedulers are very helpful with last-minute changes and requests. Most of their caregivers are helpful and hard workers, and try to stay busy tidying and doing other chores while not otherwise busy.

The caregiver was extremely patient and kind with my mom.

Good experience with slight concern.

The caregivers do an excellent job taking care of my mother and leave notes as to how the day went. This is the most important thing too me.

However, when we signed up for the service I was not aware of a partial charge that occurs when a cancellation is called in within 4 hours of the scheduled start time of the caregiver.

One additional frustrating situation occurred when the scheduled caregiver called in sick and no one was able to get to our home for a couple of hours which led to some significant concern and loss of focus at work. Also, I don't believe that I was compensated partially for that late arrival.This happened once and I will continue to use the service but not if the above situation happens again.

Most importantly, they take good care of my Mom.

Everything Is Going A lot Better

Everything is going a lot better with the assistance from Kindred at Home. They help with the cleaning and cooking and feeding with my mother while I'm away at work. The staff that has come in has been very friendly and helpful. Our overall experience as been good with this home care.

Kindred at Home Personal Home Care assists older adults with daily needs like bathing, meal preparation, companionship, housekeeping, transportation, and respite relief for family caregivers. Professional caregivers provide senior care services on an hourly or 24-hour basis, including post-hospital care, Alzheimer's and dementia care and specialized eldercare services in the home.