Greencastle Family Care - Farmington Hills, MI

Green Castle is a great Place

Green Castle is a Wonderful Place, one of the best Care Facilities I have come across, it's clean, the residents are well taken care of, the staff is very friendly, great meals for the residents & the rooms are beautiful & have their own bathrooms, as a Caregiver I highly recommend Greencastle 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Greencastle is the best place u can place your love ones. I've been with them since they opened and its been nothing but a pleasure bein apart of greencastle family care. The atmosphere is so loving and u really feel like your at home. Greencastle is the best .

Love GreenCastle Family Care

This place is by far the best place to place your love ones. The place itself is magnificent. The staff is very nice , The owners are terrific It's just all around a wonderful loving place, everyone seem to care and love what they do there.

Greencastle Family Care

The facility itself is gorgeous. The staff is caring and very knowledgable. They have a full set of services available to each individual i.e. PT OT VNA and visiting physician etc). They work with the senior and their family to individualize care. My mom was in a large assisted living community and did not receive anywhere near the care she has at Greencastle Family Care. This has been welcome relief as I can now enjoy my time with my mother because I don't have to spend time checking that my mom is being taking care of properly.

2nd home

I can not say enough good things about the care my parents received at Greencastle Family care. The place was always spotless, home cooked meals, and I was always kept up to date with any medical issues. As someone who has had experiences with the larger care facilities there is no comparison with the service I got with [Removed] at Greencastle. They treating my parents like family and not the next rent check.

Very wonderful place.My mom is very well taken care.Very kind staff and homecooked food.

Greencastle is a wonderful place to live my mom was there from beginning. The staff and administrator is very pleasant. Strongly recommend them to anyone.

Liked the home, wonderful family, cost was too high ($4k per person). No openings currently.

Wonderful place!

I knew this was the right placed for my loved one the moment I saw it! It is a small residential style community, with 6 residents total, and they do an amazing job looking after them. The owners are warm, friendly, caring people, and the facility itself is well kept, clean, and beautiful. The food is homecooked and delicious, and they've got a nice large patio for when people want to sit outside. I would recommend them to anyone, we could not be happier!

Doing a great job!

Things have gone very well with Greencastle Family Care so far! It's a very nice small community, and they do a really great job looking after my loved one. The staff are very attentive, and each of the residents gets a lot of individual attention. They also do a great job with the food, it's all homemade!