Very clean home and care givers live on site. Alarms on doors. Not much in the way of activities. Better suited for someone with severe dementia or Alzheimers. We gave it a 3 only because it did not suit us for our mother but someone else may find it a good fit.

[Removed] [Removed] and his team provided expert care for my mother, who recently passed from dementia, for almost a year. His home is warm and inviting, clean and comfortable and his staff gave wonderful care each day to her and all of the residents with smiles, compassion and great attention. [Removed] has excellent communication skills that eased my mind as he guided me through the process at each turn. He has integrity, warmth and great pride in providing a home that is safe and loving to all! We feel so grateful to have had my mom in his care!

MY mother in law resided at Golden Tuscany in Anaheim, for about a year until her passing in 03/2017. This was not the first home for her, but by far time very best. Clean and well organized, with caring loving staff whose heart is in it 100%. You cannot buy it. [Removed], the head of the facility, knows every stage of the process and gives guidance and support like nobody we met during 5 years of caring for mom! We could not ask for a better place! Thank You!!!

Great Team of People

Every one has been so wonderful to our Mom, always calm and caring really a great team of people there. They are the same with us available at all times so helpful during this time.

Golden Tuscany Care - Anaheim, CA

My father lived at Golden Tuscany from November 2015 through July of 2016 after suffering a massive stroke. He was paralyzed on one side. Unable to talk and required complete physical care around the clock. Daniel and the staff worked closely with me to review my fathers care needs every step of the way. More importantly they gave my dad the dignity he deserved with his last days. My dad found a way to smile every day, despite his condition, while being cared by the compassionate people at Golden Tuscany.

Golden Tuscany Care - Anaheim, CA

[Removed] and his team took wonderful care of my dad, who w2as a victim of a horrible stroke. In the 9 months that he lived at Golden Tuscany the facility was always clean, my dad had delicious warm and tasty food! His hygiene w2as very well cared for and he had friendship. He was as happy as he could've been for the situation he was in.[Removed] went over and above for my dad and our family. Thank You

Golden Tuscany Care - Anaheim, CA

My dad was cared for at Golden Tuscany in Anaheim after he had a massive stroke. He was paralyzed and couldn't speak, and my dad is a big man. [Removed] and his staff took great care of my dad. They had a hoyer lift to help him in and out of bed, he was clean, well fed, and had all of the care and supplies he needed. He also received companionship from the staff. Thank you, Golden Tuscany

Review of Golden Tuscany Care - Anaheim, CA

My Uncle found a home at Golden Tuscany.. and we found peace of mind.

Review of Golden Tuscany Care - Anaheim, CA

My family and I were very grateful for the care and kindness that was shown to our Uncle at this home. He was happy and content and we always felt welcome when we visited.

Helpful and supportive

This is an excellent community that more than adequately attends to my husband's physical and emotional needs. It is very clean and the staff is friendly and cooperative. The director is especially helpful and supportive with my husband's medical needs.

Wondeful skilled nursing facility with hardworking, dedicated staff that really care for the residents or patients, however you wanna call it. Took care of my mom physical needs in a very kind and human manner. Overall good atmosphere with low employee turnover. Very grateful for Golden Tuscany.

Incredibly helpful people!

Our experience with Golden Tuscany Care has been fantastic. The gentleman that runs the place was such a huge help to us throughout the whole process. He really went above and beyond what we were expecting. He took over and made the whole move-in process as easy as could be. My loved one is doing great here!

My Mom has been at Golden Tuscany for 5 months after recovering from a hip fracture. I was very impressed with the facility after
viewing another home. My mom also has Alzheimer and can be quite the handful at times. After recovering from her hip surgery and physical therapy I attempted to bring her home. That lasted a week. Luckily her room was still available and I brought her back. She was just too much for me alone to handle.
I have great respect for the staff here. They are great with my Mom and treat her like their own. I would recommend this home to any one.

The administrator and home is simply amazing. House all around worth the value and care that they do provide. If I need a place I will end up at Golden Way Care for sure, Daniel Rescia is just amazing.

They have a lot of fun there!

The activities is the main reason I put my dad in Golden Tuscany Care. They have a lot of fun there! They get them out and explore and really just have a good time. I really can't think of anything they can do to improve.