ACE, Advanced Care for the Elderly - Anaheim, CA

A.C.E is a residential care facility were you will find the ideal combination of a home environment, personal care and clinical experience to meet our residents' needs. This is a beautiful home with private rooms, and a big and secure back yard, as well as a gourmet kitchen where meals are prepared from scratch. The licensee is a Registered Nurse / former Patients' Right Advocate, with years of experience and extended knowledge in gero- psychiatric care, Dementia, Alzheimer's, Stroke rehab, Diabetes, as well as Parkinson's. The second administrator has nine years of experience in behavior management and counseling.

CARE FOR MY FATHER

First of all a big THANK YOU to the staff at ACE. My father lives here for over a year and a half now. My family and I are very happy with his care. He never had a bad word to say about his care and he tells me all the time he is blessed to be in this home. The Owner /Administrator is a Registered Nurse ans she's in top of everything concerning my father's care, medication and well being. We comunicate by phone and text all the time and that gives me peace of mind.The cost is very fair compared to the other places we have seen. I highly recommend ACE to anyone that needs a good care home for their loved one. Once again THANK YOU.

my worse nightmare

It was the first place I picked if I knew what I know now she would not of ever stayed. red flags were going up my mom hated the owner i thought it was my mom but no soon to find out it was who we called dona the owner what broke the final straw my mom has dementia she sent mom to the hospital by ambulance with no one with her I get a call from hospital that someone needs to come down and admit her all she had was my phone # pined to her.she said she can take care of dementia people not true my ican go on and on