Golden Spike Apartments - Denver, CO has yet not published prices.

A Dangerous & Dilapidated Quagmire

I moved in over five years ago, and the Archdiocese of Denver bought this facility a little over three years ago whereupon they held resident meetings giving us the "wine & roses" speech of how everything was going to greatly improve under their ownership. It did not. They brought in the most tyrannical manger who undertook mass evictions and imparted oppressive new house rules. In the meantime, everything lapsed into a state of neglect and disrepair. Currently we have one (of two) elevators shut down "for repairs," ad infinitum, but no one works on it. The other elevator works intermitently, and about a year ago, I had to call the fire department to rescue me while I was trapped inside. And this is only the elevators I'm speaking about! About a month ago, the management held another "wine & roses" meeting of empty promises to improve cosmetic appearances. Only this time, the workers started a project for two days and have completely disappeared. This has got to be the most dangerous and inhabitable apartment building in the state.