My father's care

This is the nice community for my father. The staff are outstanding and careing. I like the food here for my father with the good variety of healty meals. They have activites for some of the residents who want to participate. The community is clean and maintained. We would recommend this community for the care of a love one with a good value.

I feel really comfortable with dad being there

Golden Orchard III is awesome. The staff is absolutely awesome. They take wonderful care of my dad. I go up there and the staff is very pleasant with me. They always tell me what a pleasant man my dad is. All of the staff is very kind. They care about me as well. The few interactions I have had with other family members of the residents have been really good. Everyone has good things to say. I feel really comfortable with dad being there as opposed to another facility.

very nice place and so homey

Golden Orchard III is a very nice place and so homey feeling. As far as activities so far all I have seen is the residents watching television. I have heard they have a band that comes and plays there but I have not seen it yet. The staff here are really good about communicating which I really appreciate.

Wonderful home

I think that they do a really good job, the care givers over there I can tell really do care about the people who are there. When I went there to talk to them about their facility and tour-I'm a detective and one of the crimes I investigate is elder abuse-and I asked them how they screen their employees; so I had questions about how their hiring process works and it looks to me like many of their employees have been there for a good period of time which is a good sign. The facility was clean, I didn't smell urine, it's secure, their rooms are clean, my mom is never soiled, they do things with them which is a big plus for me. They had musicians come in and the musicians brought in their dogs and I'm a big believer that dogs are very theraputic. The woman who is the director of one of the house, Loida, she has actually emailed me photos of my mom on an electric scooter and going out and doing things liek that. Probably the biggest thing that my sister and I gauged is that they have a large backyard with trees, and fountains and a gazebo and my mom LOVES that. I'm very pleased and the staff has done a really good job of keeping me informed.

Bad Experiences

We did not have a good experience with them. Every time we came to this community it was either one issue or another. When we would ask them questions they would answer with what we wanted to hear but not what was really going on. They would have the residents locked in their rooms at times when we would visit. There were times we would visit and there would be children or other people in there and they would be in our loved ones room. Some of the children that were there had a cold or a cough which is not something you want around the elderly. The bathroom valve was shut off at one point and stayed that way for around 3 weeks so one of the toilets was not working.

This one had 2 levels, we looked a th...

This one had 2 levels, we looked a the one on the lower level and it had a picture in the windowsil. Could be private if pay more. Pay more for depends, could give break in price if bring own.Has nice back yard with waterfall. Only 2 men in lower level at this time.

A beautiful home, and pretty view.

A beautiful home, and pretty view.

Golden Orchard III located at 3510 Holland Street, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 aims to offer the best in care for those who are in search of quality assisted living. Finding an assisted living facility to fit your needs can be extremely difficult at times and many people find themselves committing to something that they simply settle for, rather than fully love. We at Golden Orchard III strive to provide the best service and excellent facilities that you come to expect out of an assisted living facility. We offer assisted living, hospice care and memory care as our main services. Our facilities feature individual or shared bedrooms which are professionally decorated. All rooms are wheelchair accessible and feature satellite television hookups. Many of our rooms also contain private bathrooms as well as patios. Safety is a primary concern for us, so in order to make sure that all of our residents are well taken care of we have installed smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in each room. Residents that suffer from AlzheimerÆs or dementia are protected from wandering the grounds unsupervised by alarmed doors which are carefully watched by staff and security guards. We at Golden Orchard III pride ourselves on making a comfortable home for your loved ones. We make sure that our facilities are able to provide the necessary amenities for your loved one to feel right at home. Trust us to help keep the ones you care for safe, secure and happy for the rest of their lives.