Golden Living Center – Norwood - Norwood, MA

Bad

Dirty, understaffed,uneducated, rude, cold disgusting food

Location is very convenient

Location is convenient, I get to come see my brother everyday. I found this place through the VA recommendation. The staff is great and I get no complaints from my brother, if you know my brother he complains about everything. He has been there over a year now and I visit him everyday. The staff says hello to me and sometimes whenever the patriots football team are playing they put on the main TV so my brother and I can watch.

What are you looking for in a nursing home? That's the first question we ask because in today's healthcare environment, you have more choices than ever.
We offer short-term care to help you get well and return to your home. We also provide long-term nursing home care -- and more intensive clinical care if you need it. Our goal is to provide compassionate nursing home care in a clean, comfortable setting where you will feel at home.

Our approach to care emphasizes teamwork between all members of our staff. Each employee plays a key role -- whether your treatment involves a complex medical diagnosis, recovery from surgery or simply help with routine activities.

Alzheimer's Care at Beverly

We know that people with Alzheimer's disease face different healthcare challenges, and we have dedicated an entire wing specifically to this type of care. Called Alzheimer's Care at Beverly, this unit is designed especially with the needs of Alzheimer's patients in mind. And the nursing staff working on this unit must undergo continuing education specifically for Alzheimer's disease care.

Featured services

Would you like some help with your financial options? Our business office employees are available to you. Do we offer the services and treatments you need? Select any of these services for details: