Golden Living Center Dunwoody - Atlanta, GA

When you think "nursing home," what usually comes to mind is a place for people who need long-term medical care. That's true of our nursing home, but we also offer short-term help for people who just need to get back on their feet after an illness or injury.
Whatever your specific needs, our goal is to provide compassionate care in a clean, comfortable setting where you will feel at home.

Individualized attention begins as soon as you are admitted, and our skilled nurses meet with you regularly to discuss your ongoing needs. Certified nursing assistants provide round-the-clock medical care or help with routine activities, and therapists provide rehabilitation to any resident who needs it.

Therapy is available to everyone

Rehabilitation is an essential element of life in our home. Although the majority of our residents need physical therapy, we also offer occupational, speech and respiratory therapy. Using advanced techniques, these therapists work as a team to help you recover as quickly as possible.

Featured services

Would you like some help with your financial options? Our business office employees are available to you. Do we offer the services and treatments you need? Select any of these services for details:

• Dialysis Onsite
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Medical Director on Staff

NEVER PUT A LOVED ONE HERE!!!! READ THIS!!!

Disaster!!!!!
This place is not fit to care for my [Removed]
We were recommended this by a case worker in a nearby hospital. She said several people from that hospital had been transferred there, but she had no firsthand knowledge of the facility. I went and took a tour and was shown the first and second floors and it looked o.k. so we went ahead with it. When we arrived here they were in no way ready to take her, Did not have her i.v. antibiotics yet. Finally put her in a room which had no sheets on the bed yet. The next day my wife went to leave some of her belongings. She was there for over 4 hours. Never saw a nurse once. Pressed call button and no one ever came. Toilet leaked, but the worst was when a little mouse scurried out from underneath the bed.
NEVER, NEVER put a loved one here. She will be moved immediately!!!! I have been on the computer and the phone all day and will continue to be until I find a different place for her.

My mom is in treatment here. Golden Living Health Center Dunwoody is fantastic! I have seen others and they cannot even come close to the Fantastic Golden’s Health treatment. My mom and I are extremely happy to be here. Feleki – Daughter of my mom Dolomos feleki the patient here. Thank You.

I was very pleased with stay at Golden Living. The staff was outstanding. I want to personally shout out to my wound nurses. My nurses Commie, Gwen all the support staff. Also my physical treatment Athena, Michell & Rachel etc. I did not want to be at Golden but they made me feel special.

My mother has been at Golden Living in Dun woody GA. Our family has found it to be a great place. Ms. Jackson the Manager was so good helping us get the placed. Ms. Mac Howard is the most amazing care givers. We have peace in our family knowing she is being given such amazing care. Mike kelly – [removed].

My mother was placed in hospice care at Golden living. I couldn’t have asked for better care. My mother had the best of care. Every staff member from the business off (Youesa) to the staff on 2nd Floor were wonderful. Trinetta, CDA, 1st shift was absolutely great! She not only took care of mom. But she always asked what she could do for me. Ranajee the social worker, was there any time I needed her. The facility was clean, and comfortable. I can’t say enough about the staff, when I had to leave each day. I did not worry about my mom. I knew she was being – taken care of. And that gave me peace of mind.

Review of Golden Living Center Dunwoody - Atlanta, Ga

I have been an in-house patient at Golden Living Dunwoody twice for a total of 6 weeks both times, in 2010 recovering from an epidermal abscess operation and in 2016 recovering from a total knee replacement operation, and have been back a number of times for out patient rehab. I have always received expert and professional care, and their compassionate treatment in making sure that I get and do the correct exercises is always there. I would quickly and without hesitation recommend Golden Living Dunwoody to anyone who needed physical or occupational therapy.

Review of Golden Living Center Northside - Atlanta, Ga

There has been good and bad service in this Community. Unqualified managers and very poor patient service. As of 5/9 I am very pleased with the management, organization and care of my mother, Ola [removed], and the overall management of 2nd floor staff. Lisa [removed] and the new CNA Chonica are wonderful. She has given excellent care.

Review of Golden Living Center Dunwoody - Atlanta, Ga

This is to express my and my mother, Larysa [removed], 81, the Golden Living temporary resident recovering from hip and elbow fractures, to [removed] Johnson, the driver who drove my mother to an important appointment this morning. She was caring, patient, professional, responsive. Please acknowledge Ms. Johnson.

Review of Golden Living Center Dunwoody-Atlanta, Ga

The attention and care given to my loved one has been note worthy. The physical therapy services are continuing to be advantageous.

Immediate Improvement: Someone must have cell/mobile phone to pick up calls on 3rd floor when no one is available to pick up. "Some one" must be responsible for messages regarding patients.