Golden Living Center Kennestone - Marietta, GA

Jacquelyn J. Goedert

I first arrived at Golden Living Center after being released from the hospital after a long stay. My surgeon recommended a rehab center to continue my physical therapy began at the hospital. I was able to get admitted to the center by early Friday evening. Despite arriving at such a late hour, the people at Golden Living were outstanding. My room was ready, important information explained and they even had a snack available for me. From the minute I arrived here I have been pleasantly surprised with the high level of care I have received. I have been here for 5 days and am going to be here for possibly a few more weeks. I have all the confidence that my experience will remain as positive as it has been.

Review of Golden Living Center Kennestone-Marieta, GA

My 101 year old mom has been at Golden for two years. They are kind and caring for all. I wouldn't leave her in any other place. Nurses, CNA's, and office staff are caring, listen to families and that's what makes them so above the other health communities.

Great rehab care

My loved one was here for rehab care, and I thought they did an absolutely fabulous job for the brief time she was there. They took excellent care of her, and all of the therapy they provided was very good. They were also very accommodating in giving us extra time when we needed it to find a facility to move our loved one to.

The fact that you're reading this means you're probably thinking about a nursing home, for either yourself or someone you love. Do you know what your options are? In today's healthcare environment, you have far more choices than ever.
We offer skilled nursing services ... and routine help with daily activities. Long-term inpatient therapy ... and short-term therapy as an outpatient. If your loved one shows signs of Alzheimer's disease, our trained, experienced caregivers can help.

Our goal is to provide compassionate nursing care in a clean, comfortable setting where you will feel at home. Our certified nursing assistants are trained to provide round-the-clock care, and our professional nursing staff meets with you regularly to discuss ongoing needs. And it's important that you stay active and healthy, so our recreation and nutrition staff provide regular, wholesome meals and a variety of individual and group activities.

Whether you need a new, permanent home, or short-term help getting back on your feet after an illness or injury, we can help.

Featured services

Would you like some help with your financial options? Our business office employees are available to you. Do we offer the services and treatments you need? Select any of these services for details: