Complete Care at Myers Park CLOSED - Charlotte, NC

Don't put you loved one here.

They have a few good techs that care . If you don't check up consistently on your loved one they will not last at this facility. They don't follow through, they lack discipline in their care. They don't answer the phones especially on the weekend. The food is cold . I would not recommend anyone. Most of the techs or PRNs are lazy. You would have to work in a hospital setting.

Its a Dump.

The people who own this facility are not concerned about care. Its all about money. Short staff, cold food, short on napkins, toilet tissue. They have a few good workers. [Removed]. Do not bring your family remember here unless you come daily to help take care of them.

I’ve been here for almost week and a half. So for service has been great. Upon discharge I’ll be glad to give a full review, my stay there at golden living centers.

Won't answer the phone

This place is so very hard to get a hold of. It seems like nobody wants to help or do anything other than what is right in front of them. My grandmother was treated less than ideal during her short stay here.

Not the sort of facility you want to place a loved one in, nor even your worst enemy.

If I could give lower than a 1, I would. I am a family member desperately looking to get my dad out. From the administration on down, too many staff members should choose another line of work. In under two years, there have been 4 different administrators and 3 different Directors of Nursing. I have lost count of the number of Foodservice directors, nurses, CNAs and maintenance staff who have either quit or were terminated. The foodservice is terrible, with meals served lukewarm or cold more times than not. Quite frequently, foods are under-cooked, especially their barley soup. And there is very little variety, with some selections served 3 or more times in a single week. And far too often, the main selection is a sandwich, with a sandwich as an alternate and the backup selection is a sandwich (not a balanced nutritional selection). So I often bring him meals and I keep a small supply of beverages and quick-fix foods for him in his room. The facility has 3 Residence floors with 2 elevators at opposite ends of the facility. These elevators are often out of order, with the front elevator out of order for days at a time. At one point, it was totally out of order for over 3 months. The heat and air conditioning system is often out of order as well (I have had to provide my dad with a floor fan for the hotter months and extra blankets when it gets cold). The shower rooms are cold and the water temperature is often too cool to even give my dad a shower (which I do personally). The sidewalks around the facility are in poor repair making it dangerous for people to walk around the facility. Parking is inadequate and you will often have to park a considerable ways down the street. Overall, the building is in poor condition as it is very old (it was once a premiere hotel in Charlotte). I could go on, but I hope you begin to see the picture.

There are some good things. The current medical director and his staff are wonderful. They truly care about the residents and are simply heaven-sent. Most of the neighbors around the facility are very pleasant. The facility is very close to all three hospitals, a large variety of medical specialists, and a number of restaurants, shops, banks, a drug store, a grocery store and several churches.

I wouldn't reccommend them to anyone.

They are three floors, we used the first floor for transitions, which was the best floor to be on, and it was bad. The permanent floor and the memory care are awful. They aren't clean and the people aren't well taken care of. The staffing is not great. The physical therapists were good but the CNA's and nurses were not good. I only had a certain amount of options, and I wouldn't reccommend them to anyone.

Nursing homes are many things to many people. Whatever your needs, our goal is to provide compassionate nursing care in a clean, comfortable setting where you will feel at home.
Individualized attention begins as soon as you are admitted, and our skilled nurses meet with you regularly to discuss your ongoing needs. Certified nursing assistants provide round-the-clock medical care or help with routine activities, and therapists provide rehabilitation to any resident who needs it.

Outpatient rehabilitation

We offer outpatient rehabilitative services in addition to inpatient care. Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapists work as a team to help you recover from the incident that brought you to our nursing home. Because these therapists are licensed to provide therapy after you are discharged, our outpatient therapy program enables you to continue to work toward your rehabilitative goals with your familiar therapy team.

Featured services

Would you like some help with your financial options? Our business office employees are available to you. Do we offer the services and treatments you need? Select any of these services for details: