Golden Flower Manor - Garden Grove, CA

Loving care

Flora the owner is the kindest most loving person we could have ever had take care of my father-in-law in the final year of his life. Her and her staff cook amazing meals and treat their residents like family.

Incredible facility

My mother stayed at Golden Flower Manor for a total of four years before she passed. I am very pleased with Flor's service along with her staff. Flor is incredibly caring and friendly and I never had a problem with her. Her many years of nursing experience radiates through her work and efforts throughout the facility. In addition to the phenomenal service, Flor and her staff celebrate all the major holidays and birthdays with fresh food and beverages which is definitely a plus. I highly recommend Flor and her facility for anyone who is looking to have their loved ones in good hands. I want to thank Flor from the bottom of my heart for everything she has done. I couldn't be any happier with her efforts.

My mother was only at Golden Flower f...

My mother was only at Golden Flower for one week. She passed on into the light. During that time she was not sleeping at night. So she was a lot of work for Flora and her staff. My father went to see mother every morning and again at dinner time. I was the lunch helper. So we saw how much was going on all day long. Good fresh food, caring people. No 'actives' at all. Just getting the patients up in the wheelchairs and moved to the dinning room table.

This is It!

I chose this community because when I talked to Flor she was just so sincere and passionate. It was just the right choice to make. The staff is consistently caring and just can’t say how wonderful they have been to me. I could not have asked for anything more. I would absolutely recommend this community to anyone who is looking for the right place to be.

Nice, quiet home. The two ladies ther...

Nice, quiet home. The two ladies there seemed quite capable of taking care of their residents. Would be affordable if she shared a room, but I don't think she can bring her own furniture.