Anaheim Villa Guest Home - Anaheim, CA

I would like to take this chance to show you our families' appreciation for your loving, professional and devoted care for my mother. Over the past 4 years observing you and your staff taking care of my mother, I am sure that she is at the safest and most caring place that I can find her. You are giving her better care than we ourselves can provide, and I totally have full confidence to leave my mother under your care.

When I was interviewing boarding home for my mother four years ago I wasn't happy with any of those until I stepped into your facility. I was impressed by your warmness, the homelike environment and the aroma of food from the kitchen. At that moment, I knew this is the best place for my mother. It has been four years now and my belief is even more certain. If any one asks for my recommendation for a boarding home; I will recommend Anaheim Villa Guest Home and nothing else.

Over the years, our relationships have turn into like friends and families. We work together like teammates towards the best care for my mother. At the beginning of this new year, I wish you and your staff a very happy 2015. Thanks again for all of your help and support.

I have visited this place looking to place a friend and found that this place is clean,staff are very friendly, the house is very homely. I would definitely place my family here. This place is a hidden treasure in Anaheim.

I'd rate it a 5 on a 1-10.

Good experience to begin with when my Mother was not as needy. Aa Mother became more dependent on the caregivers they became less accessible and dependent on the owners whom get overwhelmed easily. Their patience level was low for a boarding care, eventually they did not want to take care of mom any longer requesting we move her out.

The food was o.k. and the house was clean enough, not updated but comfortable. It's a better choice for an elder that is not active or does not need 24 hour care. Also, someone that does not want to engage in conversation as the staff speaks little english.

Friendly staff

Generally they do an alright job here. The staff are very friendly, but I feel they could do better when it comes to keeping the place clean and the care in general. I also haven't been very impressed with the food.

When you explore Anaheim Villa Guest Home you will find that this can provide independent living at it's finest. There is often a wonderful climate in Anaheim, and this can provide many opportunities to get out and explore all that the area has to offer. There are some great attractions including many places for shopping, and dining. Many elderly residents need more care than can be provided in the home, but this does not mean that they have to lose all of their independence. Anaheim Villa Guest Home can create the needed balance with the senior citizens input in mind. Senior living can be a lot of fun, and this can provide an environment where strong friendships are formed with other residents. At Anaheim Villa Guest Home we can accommodate those that have special dietary needs. There are schedule meal times each day with meals especially prepared for residents with nutrition in mind. If a patient is unable to get out of bed, a tray is delivered to their room to ensure that get the proper nutrition while they are immobile. We offer personal senior care that is very intimate. There are only six beds in our home, and this allows for a more personal experience. Staff members will be able to build trusting relationships with all residents. We provide smoke detectors in our assisted living home to ensure that all guests have the safety and security they would expect at home. Many of our elderly residents find the perfect balance with the assistance they need, while still maintaining a high level of independence.