Alternative Senior Care - Fullerton, CA

Attentive staff!

My mother's stay is going great! The staff is very attentive, and they take great care of her. My mom also gets plenty of chances to socialize with other residents in the common room, and she is definitely encouraged by the staff to do so. Overall, this is a great facility!

I loved Geneane and this place. They were playing bingo when I arrived. The clients and the staff were all interacting and having a good time. The home was clean and homey. An overall great vibe.

Receiving Great Care Here

My father is receiving great care here at this home. They are doing a very good job caring for him and his needs. He is doing better each day. They do keep the home very clean and well maintained. There are activities offered for the residents. He is very pleased with the food. I know he is safe and in good hands. I have already recommended this home to my friends.

good place

My mom was only there for 3 nights. She was under hospice and passed away. They charged her for a full month when she was only there for 3 days. They provided minimal care for my mom. I administered the meds to her. The place was very nice, to be fair should have been an adjustment to the fee. They did not have to feed her or do her laundry. My opinion everything else was excellent.

Going great

I do not have any complaints. Things are going great here. Everything is fine.

They made him comfortable

We only had a brief experience with Alternative Senior Care. My dad was only there for 3 days until he started going down hill. They made him comfortable and at home from the beginning. It was a good experience for the short time he was there.

excellent care

The thing that really stood out about Alternative Senior Care was the caring of the caregivers. They are right there available for my dad and do an excellent job caring for him in the best way possible. It shows that they really do genuinely care.

The only area for improvement I can think of is that the facility is getting a little old and run down and could use some updates and renovations. Other than that it's a great place and has been a great experience!

They Took Very Good Care

They took very good care of him, the whole staff was very warm and friendly. Anything that he needed they were there for him and we were very happy with the facility overall. Would highly recommend this facility.

Alternative Senior Care of Santa Ysabell offers the best when it comes to a cozy, and relaxed senior living facility, where your loved one can and will feel at home on the next step of their journey. It's all about real quality care, where your loved one will feel at home, safe, and at peace with their new living situation. Alternative Senior Care of Santa Ysabell is conveniently located in Orange County, in Fullerton, California. Our community has a dedicated and hard working staff that provides real care, especially for those dealing with the pain and discomfort of Alzheimer's, and other forms of memory loss. Our ultimate goal is to offer real support when it comes to assisted living for those of whom are battling memory issues as well as those of whom face daily challenges due to their memory. It's all about providing real quality comfort and care. We at Alternative Senior Care of Santa Ysabell, pride ourselves on making sure that your loved one can and will enjoy a safe environment where every step of the way we are there to help them in daily living efforts and support. Be sure to contact us today to learn more about our senior living and assisted living options, so that you can get the best when it comes to real quality care and support for your elderly loved one.