We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Golden Age Assisted Living Home - Goodyear, AZ
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
- 4.0 of 5 average rating of 3 reviews
About Golden Age Assisted Living Home - Goodyear, AZ
Located in the center of Goodyear, this spacious home offers to seniors excellence in assisted living during their retirement years. Our facility includes private and semi-private bedrooms, grand common areas, beautiful views, and peaceful patio area. We offer a comfortable lifestyle with around the clock licensed staff, dedicated to your personal needs.
Our meals are prepared fresh daily with your special requests or health requirements in mind by our kitchen staff. A new and diverse menu is created weekly for our resident’s enjoyment. Family recipes and suggestions are always welcome. Aside from our delicious home cooked meals, our Snack Center is stocked with refreshments for residents.
Our fees include personalized care, all meals, full laundry service, and premium cable service in each room, activities, internet access, and entertainment.
Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated by our first inspection with zero deficiencies by the State of Arizona Department of Health Services.
We welcome you into our home with open arms. We're very proud of the friendship and care we provide to our residents. Once you see our home we know you and your family will be proud to call it your own.