Sunray Assisted Living - Avondale, AZ

No Business Taking Care of People

I cannot recommend this community to others. We moved my loved one here, and it proved to be a very traumatic experience for all of us. We witnessed the [Removed] of other residents there by the caretakers. We were assured that there would be round the clock care for my loved one, and that staff members would be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However that did not happen. No one checked in on my loved one during the night, and he did not get his medication every two hours as he should have. If I had known, I would not have moved my loved one here. They have no business taking care of people.

They are doing a pretty good job so far.

They are doing a pretty good job so far. They keep it very clean, and the staff is friendly and attentive. I don't have any complaints so far. The food is good, it's working out well.

The activities are lacking a little. There could also be a little more variety in the menu. The quality is pretty good. I like the warm family feel. I like that they are very compassionate, it doesn't feel like they are doing a job.

Private Rooms

(Activities Not Rated) Sunray Assisted Living was able to provide immediate availability for a private room. The community is also central located for our family so it provides convenience. Sarah from A Place for Mom was really not helpful she did not return my calls and would say she was sick or busy.

Our goal is to keep your loved ones as comfortable as possible in our private or semi private rooms, providing 24 hours a day 7 days a week supervised care. We also provide:
- assistance with medication managemaent
- daily housekeeping
- nutritious and healthy meals five times a day
- safe (and wheelchair accesible) bathrooms

We are located in quiet neighborhood in Avondale Arizona with view on beautiful mountains.