Westminster St. Augustine - Saint Augustine, FL

[Name removed] was very accommodating and thorough. Nice facilities with several options for housing.

BEST CHOICE

Moved to Westminster St Augustine in February. We love our duplex. We love the residents. We love the campus. EVERTHING is wonderful for us. Check it out and see for yourself.

Love my LIFE!

My husband and I have lived in our beautiful home here for over 6 years. Our neighbors have come from all states of the union and bring varied talents and backgrounds to our community which makes our lives fun and interesting. A big plus is our great Activities Director who plans the exercise and social programs PLUS the security of a top rated Health Center.

Wonderful place!

This is a very lovely community. We really are excited and so is my father in law about the big move. We really like the staff because they are extremely friendly. I like that the layout is open and spacious. The community is clean and neat and it looks like a good place for my father in law.

We cannot wait to move into Glenmoor!!!!

I have had nothing but a good experience in this community. The food is excellent. The landscaping is beautiful with large trees and it is well taken care of. We were going to give up on looking for a community until we found this one. The people are great and they are renovating the part we will be living in. This community had exactly what I was looking for.

I visited with my parents and they lo...

I visited with my parents and they love the atmosphere, the people and found a perfect cottage. As a worker in the health field, I was very impressed with the health care center. Even though my parents do not need any health care services, it's a good feeling to know that if they do need those services in the future, they will be well taken care of and I will not have to search for those facilities.

Welcome to the Glenmoor resort retirement community, North Florida’s finest destination for extraordinary senior-living. Since 2001, when we opened in the celebrated World Golf Village, between the vibrant city of Jacksonville and charming St. Augustine, Glenmoor has provided elegant, worry-free living to seniors from across the nation. Plenty of people settle for a “nice” retirement or a “good enough” retirement. But you’ve never settled for average before. So why start now? This is Glenmoor. A Florida living retirement living community like no other, in a setting like no other.

Right next door, the world celebrates the greatest legends in golf. So it’s only fitting that we pursue excellence in retirement living with equal passion. Demand spectacular and get it at Glenmoor. Few other retirement communities in Florida offer, well, more.