Glen Eagle - Traverse City, MI

Beautiful resort-like, friendly people, clean and warm atmosphere. Really wanted it to work out for our Mom to stay here but she fell again (released too soon from therapy at the Maples) and has been in Munson for a week now while they try to discover why she gets so dizzy. She may need a more structured care environment which hasbeen very difficult to accept. Glen Eagle seems to be such a pleasant and cheerful facility.

They Have Good Things Here

I am very much happy with the community for my mom. All areas and mom's room is clean at all times. She loves the food they serve. Activities and outing are available and suitable. My mom has been participating in some. I would recommend this place and I feel they can always do more for the community.

Grandma Loves It Here

I was impressed with how accommodating this community was. My grandma needed to move in early and they bent-over-backwards to put grandma in a temporary room, they even waited til we got there to help get her comfortable. The community is always clean, it looks very nice, and the staff are very helpful. The food is very good especially for grandma. Activities are offered but my grandma is still working her way to join. I would recommend this community because I feel comfortable leaving her here.

Great Call Service Button

My father's time at this facility was very good. He was just starting to get adjusted, but he had a bad accident, and is at other facility now. I was confident about the care he was receiving.The community looked great, they do a good job with the cleaning. They have an excellent staff. The call service button is great and allows for very great responsive time. They do offer activities for the residents. The food is very good. It is a good community and I would recommend it.

Review of Glen Eagle - Traverse City, MI

This is a large (120 beds 3 floors ) and beautiful facility priced very fairly if you are relatively independent. Nice dinning room accommodating food choices that looked inviting. Many types of activities. This is a perfect place for a social highly functional Senior

As I enjoyed my first meal with two friends, I'm left feeling full and grateful that Glen Eagle is a place I can feel is my own. My thank-you goes to my first contact person, Susan, she assisted me the most.

Mom loves it there!

My Mom truly loves being at Glen Eagle and has made plenty of friends since moving in. There are so many activities to keep the residents busy and the food is excellent! The general atmosphere is very welcoming and the staff have been great. I would most definitely recommend the place!

great location

I assisted in coordinating with someone to go here for 6 months. She has no complaints and she loves the facility. I am rating everything as a 5.

I cannot rate them on friendliness because they are neither friendly nor mean They just don't talk or look at you. This includes the managers.
They say there are activities but they have bingo with 2 cards and that is not fun!! The food is not good. It is tasteless and unfulfilling.I am thinking about moving!! These golden years should be "GOLDEN"!!

Holiday Retirement

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. Although I'm glad you brought your strong concerns to our attention, I'm very VERY sorry to hear that you're having such a negative experience at Glen Eagle. We pride ourselves on our live-in management teams, so any resident feeling as if they are unapproachable or unsympathetic is a big red flag for us that we take very seriously. I sent your review to our Resident Relations department, specifically outlining your concerns with management, activities, and food. If you have anything else to add, please know that you're free to call them as well at [removed].

Thank you for your sincere review - please call if you do not see a marked improvement,
Katie

Very nice place!

They been absolutely fabulous! I'd rate them 10 out of 5 if I could! In the words of my loved one "It's like a country club for seniors!" The facility itself is attractive and clean, and the staff are friendly and professional. She really seems to love it here, we couldn't be happier with it!

Friendly, beautiful place. People loo...

Friendly, beautiful place. People looked well and happy. Lots of milling around. Had lunch there--excellent! Owners very enjoyable and helpful--willing to do what they can to answer questions about facility and financing. Obvious concern about people living there and their well-being. Offered to let her stay free of charge for 2-3 days also. One of the nicest features is that she could also stay in one of their locations close to family at no additional cost except for meals. Great benefit!

very impressed friendly bus has NO ...

very impressed friendly bus has NO lift weekend trial monthly trial their furniture monthly lease Mother went and stayed for a week. They bent over backwards to accomodate her. She has not made a decision regarding moving up to Traverse City.

Situated on beautiful grounds on the outskirts of Traverse City, you’ll be charmed by our comfortable facilities and the conveniences of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, golfing, dining and a wide variety of regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind