American House Petoskey Senior Living - Petoskey, MI

Very good place to live when I first moved in I made so many new friends. Lots and lots of laughs.
I really enjoyed making things as an activity.

American House Senior Living Communities

Sylvia, thanks so much for your 5-star review of our community. We're so glad to hear you're happy at American House Petoskey and making new friends! Thank you for choosing to make your home with us! We appreciate your feedback!

The best that I can have next to being at home. Since my husband is deceased I have made many new friends since I moved in and I am a very socially active lady.
If I can’t be home – this is my home now.

American House Senior Living Communities

Avis, thanks so much for your 4- star review of our community. We're so glad to hear you're happy at American House Petoskey. We appreciate your feedback.

I like it here because its mostly quiet – I love all the music here. Most of all the wonderful help I get with anything I may need.

American House Senior Living Communities

Marge, thanks so much for your 5-star review of our community! We're so glad to hear you're happy at American House Petoskey and we appreciate your feedback.

The Respite Experience

My husband stayed here for a respite stay. They were very nice to him and he enjoyed the community. He was pleasant with everyone and he socialized when he left his room. His room was comfy. The workers were real nice when we meet them. I would use them again, they were convenient and they were the cheapest around. It was a big difference when comparing to other places. It is a very nice looking community.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community. We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear your husband had a pleasant experience with us here at American House Petoskey.

Very good service.
They go out of their way with service.

American House Senior Living Communities

David, thank you for your review. Your feedback is appreciated!

Everything is wonderful here at American house. Everyone here works together and the house keeping are amazing. It amazes me how they get everything done. We get outstanding service here.

American House Senior Living Communities

Donald, thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with our services and we appreciate your feedback.

It’s a very good place to live and the staff here are all pretty amazing. The food here is good. Nothing to complain about living here.

American House Senior Living Communities

Esther, thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that you're happy at our Petoskey community, and we appreciate your feedback.

I lived here over three years and I like it very much.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you're please with our Petoskey community, and your feedback is appreciated!

They do a good job.

American House Senior Living Communities

Marge, thanks for the 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback!

Thanks American House is simply home to me. I have lots of friends, food and warmth.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you're feeling right at home with us. Your feedback is appreciated!

I am happy living here. I am a part of a great family here. We all take of each other with help of the staff.

American House Senior Living Communities

M.B., thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you've settled in with us, and we value your feedback.

Everyone is very friendly – Staff & Residents.
The food is always very good – Hot desserts especially.
There is always something going on.

American House Senior Living Communities

Bonnie, thank you for your 5-star review! We're always happy to hear how pleased our residents are, and we value your feedback.

I am pleased with my stay here. American House employees are very caring to the residents. Place is clean and in good repair.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with our Petoskey community.

I like it so much that I insist I am staying here. Everybody knows everybody - Very friendly staff and residents. A lot who move in here end up being one big happy family - Staff and all. Things are taken care of at a timely. There is always something going on.

American House Senior Living Communities

Marion, thanks for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you're feeling right at home with us, and appreciate your 5-star review.

Compassionate and caring staff.

My mother was here for 9 days before she passed. The staff treated her very well and tired really hard to get her better. They were very supportive and kind during this difficult time.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your kind words. Our condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.

They are meeting our expectations above and beyond.

They are fantastic, they are wonderful. It's a true answer to prayer. She is getting used to it. The people there, and the management has been incredibly understanding. They are meeting our expectations above and beyond.

Did a great job

They do a very good job at American House of Petoskey! They worked very hard to understand the specific needs of our loved one. They were very compassionate, flexible, and accommodating when it came to helping him get situated and moved in. The staff were just very friendly and personable overall.

American House Senior Living Communities

The key to a great community is a great and friendly staff, and I’m so proud of my staff here – so thanks for noticing their hard work! I’m glad they did a great job helping out your loved one. Don’t hesitate to stop by my office if you or your loved one ever need anything.
Sincerely,
Dee Keil, Executive Director

Was a great place and perfe...

Was a great place and perfect location for our family. When the time comes that mom can no longer be at home this is where we would like her to be.

American House Senior Living Communities

How wonderful to hear that you’d like your mom to join our
community! We have plenty of activities and events that I’m sure she’d
enjoy. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to help answer them
anytime.
Sincerely,
Dee Keil, Executive Director

A welcoming and comfortable senior living community, American House Petoskey is perfectly situated close to family, friends, downtown, shopping and Little Traverse Bay in the charming town of Petoskey and surrounding areas of Harbor Springs, Boyne City and Charlevoix.

American House Petoskey offers homelike studios and one-bedroom apartments each with their own private bathroom and kitchenette. We also have a spacious, yet cozy living room, a restaurant-style dining room, 24-hour refreshment center, a library, as well as an on-site beauty salon and barber shop.

Our Life Enrichment Director plans a wide range of cultural, social and recreational activities, events and trips, and staff members are available 24-hours a day.

Resident services also include scheduled transportation, restaurant-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, laundry and housekeeping services.

Additional services are also available such as medication reminders, individualized 24-hour care, daily personal hygiene and other medical support services.