• Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Library
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Outside Patio Garden

Service is Excellent

Moving to the Gibson Gardens has been an excellent experience for me. The staff is so kind and friendly, they always greet me and ask how I am. The location could not be more convenient for any store you need. There are so many amenities and activities. The food is delicious. In the evenings they have a chef, not a cook, that prepares gourmet meals reasonably priced. Continental breakfasts and meals you can order for lunch if you so desire. It is the best in exclusive independent living with the option later on for continuing care if it becomes necessary. I am really impressed with how clean the whole environment is. The landscaping is absolutely beautiful and I have a gorgeous view of the city lights at night and the lush greenery for the day. I have a large one bedroom apartment with two french doors, a fire place, full kitchen and a washer and dryer. The builder who designed this truly had seniors in mind with all of the comforts of home provided in one place. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Wonderful independent home for Mom.

Mom really loves her home here. Thank you for all your care.

Bridget Stamper

Hi Michael & Barbara - It is wonderful to hear that your mother loves her home at Gibson Gardens!! We strive every day to make this a great place for our residents to live and our residents' happiness is the best reward for all the staff! Thank you, Bridget - Manager

Thank you A Place For Mom.

Everything is very clean and well kept inside and outside. People here are very friendly and welcoming to newcomers

I'm excited to move in...

I will be moving into the Gibson Gardens and I am excited to do so. It is a smaller place, and the staff is very friendly. When I toured, they were very welcoming and answered all of my questions.

Had nice visit with Cathy M...

Had nice visit with Cathy Martin, but feel level of activity and meal options were not what we were looking for. Clean and nice grounds. Would be nice for someone who wanted to be more independent and was not looking for socialization and liked to cook or eat out. Menu very limited.

They’re great.

They’re great. It’s very nice. They are quick to responds We’ve been here two months and we toured a lot of communities and this is the one we kept coming back to, so we moved in here!
All the people are real friendly. It’s just a great place that makes you feel at home. This is the place I admired the most!

The environment for older people here is excellent.

If you ask for something to be done they are right on it, within 24 hours or even sooner. There is no way to get bored, there are lots of activities. On your monthly menu for your food you can choose what days you want to eat, and cook the days you don't want what they offer. The environment for older people here is excellent. This is not a nursing home, they will take care of cleaning and things if you need it but if you don't need it you don't have to opt for or pay for the services. I would highly recommend them to everybody. They are hospital clean when you walk in.

I truly thought this was a great plac...

I truly thought this was a great place to live. I think it is a little out of our price range, but for the ammenities well worth it. If we could come up with the cost and know we wouldn't run short I would move her in.

Senior living at its finest: Gibson Gardens is a charming community in the hills of Tacoma featuring 122 large apartments with full amenities. Our one-bedroom apartment includes full sized washers & dryers, microwave, oven and full sized dishwashers for your convenience. The spacious living rooms have electric fireplaces for immediate warmth or just a relaxing glow. The community offers continental breakfast every morning featuring fresh juice, muffins and scrumptious breads.

Residents are treated to regular trips around the Puget Sound in the Gibson Gardens private bus. We also plan day and overnight trips to the many exciting destinations including Mt. Rainier and Ocean Shores in addition to many restaurants and community activities.