|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
I am moving in soon.
Some of the rooms have different prices. It was clean. I like that they have a sitting area outside and they have rec room. The staff was friendly.
Great place, just needs more security
This community has been good for my mom so far. It is an independent-living community, with additional care services if residents need it. My mom is able to cook all of her own meals with the full kitchen in her apartment. The whole place is kept up nicely. The only drawback is that it is around a lot of other apartments that are not attached to this residence, so there are a lot of people not connected to Meeker Court walking around. This causes a lot of extra foot traffic and there have even been some car break-ins. A little extra security would be nice, but otherwise it's great.
From the Office
Shag's Meeker Court apartments is one of three buildings in Kent that make up the Tri-Court apartments (in addition to Green River Court and Park Court.) These apartments participate in a program designed to maintain affordable rental apartment homes for age and income qualified senior residents.
Tri-Court apartments participate in a program designed to maintain affordable rental apartment homes for age and income qualified senior residents.