Meridian Court - Federal Way, WA

Not very nice staff!!

The only positive thing I really have to share about this community is that the staff did a good job at keeping a clean facility. I thought that the atmosphere was very dark and depressing which I would not want my mother to live in. The staff where also not very polite to me and my loved one. They seemed annoyed and did not have much compassion.

Love it at Meridian Court One.

I have been at Meridian Court One for one month today and I just love it here. The building backs onto a protected green belt and from my bedroom window, I can look out onto trees, grass, bunnies and birds. My second floor corner apartment is very comfortable and I love the location within the building. All in all, I am extremely happy I found this place and I look forward to living here for a long time to come.

Four Stars

Well, It is a brand new experience for me, but do I like the location that the Meridian Court is in. It is easy to get around to all sorts of different places to go pick up things and whatnot, so that is good.

Nice sense of home and community

This seems to be a great place so far. The staff cares, and the residents seem really happy to be here. They know us by name and treat everyone like family. A very nice sense of home and community and the nursing staff is wonderful too.

Too small, staff ???? Just could not ...

Too small, staff ???? Just could not compare in anyway with director next door at Meridan Court.

This was our second choice. I fell in...

This was our second choice. I fell in love with the director and the only reason that we did not choose this one is because of the small bedrooms. The apartment just didn't have the homey feeling.

Our Federal Way apartment buildings are located near Sea-Tac Mall, restaurants, hospitals, medical clinics, public transportation, places of worship, beauty salons, theaters, physical fitness center, Target, and Steel Lake Park.