My first 2 months at Park Court

Our move in went smoothly. We were settled in and organized w/in a couple of days. Our daughter-in-law hosted a welcome/50th anniversary party for us 5 days after we moved in! That was quite a success and we met a lot of great people. We immediately felt like part of the "family". There are many activities planned each week and we jumped in and participated in most of these. It helped us to know more people. The people here, for the most part, are very friendly and willing to answer questions or show us around. Our manager, Betty, is great too! We are very happy with our choice or moving to Park Court. We are busier now than we have been for quite a while.

grandpa loves the place

My grandfather lives at Park Court at Tri-Court and he loves the place. he is really very happy there and receiving excellent care. I am not there too often, but from what I have seen and what I gather from him things are going extremely well.

Seems like a very nice place!

My loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here! It's a clean, very nice looking place, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. She really enjoys the amenities and social activities that they have going on, and she likes that they've always got a pot of coffee going in the common areas!

SHAG' Park Court apartments are one of three buildings in Kent that make up the Tri-Court apartments (in addition to Green River Court and Meeker Court.) These apartments participate in a program designed to maintain affordable rental apartment homes for age and income qualified senior residents.

Tri-Court apartments participate in a program designed to maintain affordable rental apartment homes for age and income qualified senior residents.

Three-story buildings Serviced by an elevator Access controlled Some apartments are handicap accessible and contain modifications Laundry facilities on each floor Large courtyard area with a fountain Large recreation room furnished with a big screen television and DVD