Genesis Senior Living 4 - Troy, MI

visited didn't care for the home or property

Genesis Senior Living.

My mother received very good care in the Butler St home in Troy. I am very grateful to [Removed], his wife, and their staff who are kind and capable of caring for the elderly in very respectful manner. Thank you for being there!

[Removed]

visited two homes - one close to busy street. not ok for run risk

The facility is always nice and clean.The patient's are well taken care of.The care givers are always kind and helpful to the patients and visitors.

VERY PLEASED WITH THE ENVIRONMENT,SERVICES AND THE ATTENTION GIVEN BY THE CAREGIVERS

Kind & Caring Staff

My mother seems well cared for & content
I wish my mother was able to participate more and communicate,however,she knows her staff & fellow residents

Exceptional, compassionate care

This wonderful home was a godsend. Ferdinand and his staff provided exceptional, compassionate care and went beyond my expectations. They played music, sang, and even brought breakfast to us during the last week of Mom's life when family members spent the night. They provide a structured lifestyle that includes exercise and crafts.

This is a delightful home - a blessing!

Review of Genesis Senior Living 4 Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Troy, MI

Home is clean and in a nice area. The owner and caregivers are caring. Residents look very well cared for. My dad is higher functioning than the other residents here.

Genesis Senior Living 4 is another Michigan State licensed small scale assisted living with high quality of care located in Longlake and Dequindre of Troy. Genesis 2 has almost 1900 sq. ft. of living space, open floor plan and wheelchair accessible.

Genesis Home 2 is very close to Troy Beaumont Hospital, Troy Library, and Troy Community Center. Owned and operated by medical professionals and because of our experience we can accommodate residents with different level of care. Staffed with 2 trained and experienced caregivers and a Licensed Nurse to supervise the care.