great home use their web site though to contact them

Eden house is wonderful the staff is caring and everything is always clean. The home does take very good care of dad. The only thing i recommend is to use their web site and contact them directly and not a third party site to contact them

A better option than home care.

The owners and caregivers at Eden House are very kind and show genuine concern for the residents. The facility is beautiful and clean. Food is tasty and varied. It is a weight off of my shoulders to know Mom is getting good care. She feels at home.

Great group home!

We have been very satisfied with the care at Eden House for our mother who has dementia. It is a good setting for her-great location, very clean, nice yard and furnishings. The staff are patient and kind and take good care of mom. She is clean and seems happy. It is very convenient to have the visiting physician and podiatrist. The staff keeps track of medications and has made helpful suggestions. We've had a very positive experience over last six months. My only concern is there isn't much entertainment or activities, but mom is probably past the point where that is crucial.

Outstanding Full Care Facility

Eden House was a wonderful place for my husband to spend his last three month of life. They are ever so kind to the patients & give them excellent care. The house it's self is lovely, very clean, the meals were prepared with care and nutritious.

While my husband was there all of the other patients were in advanced stages of dementia therefore, there were no activities per se'. He enjoyed talking with the male caretakers & watching TV.

I can't say enough to express how blessed we felt to have found Eden House. My husband was very well cared for & happy there. They were also very kind to family members when we visited.

We would use Eden House again if we needed to.

The Care-Givers were fabulous. Mom was at the end- stages of Alzheimer when she arrived at Eden house. The care she received was excellent. The care-givers were easy to work with, very conscientious, called me daily with updates as I live out of town. They were kind, gentle, supportive with Dad as he visited Mom daily. When it was time for Mom to leave they stayed with her around the clock. The home is also in a beautiful park like setting.

Lovely location, friendly staff

This is a very nice looking place! The area it is located in is beautiful, and it has a stunning woodland view. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. The only issue I had was the parking situation made it a bit difficult to get in and out of.

They are doing a very good job.

They are doing a very good job. The food could be a little bit better. The lady that makes it is very nice, but it's really dry a lot. They have very nice people and very good care.

The facility was beautiful, but the owner/director was very abrasive and let us know that he would get back to us and let us know if he decided to allow our mother to become a resident there. When I asked if there were any planned activities for the residence other than just sitting in front of the TV, he asked just what else would we want our mother to do.... not a pleasant man... at least in our opinion.

It is a nice cozy little home with four residents.

It is a nice cozy little home with four residents. It looked as if the residents did not do too many activities, or get out much. I liked it other then the activities issue as it is only a few blocks from my home. I can't really comment much on the care, since I only toured.

Review of Eden House Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Troy, MI

Beautiful home, nicely updated. The caregivers and owner seem very caring. The house was clean and the residents looked very well cared for. The house smelled wonderful of bread baking. My dad is higher functioning than the other residents here.

Top Notch Care~

Very clean, excellent home cooked meals. Quality, like family care. Very professional. I highly recommend Eden House to anyone looking for adult foster care for their family. They will be taken care of.

Very nice. All female residents. Very...

Very nice. All female residents. Very clean and no odors. Wheelchair shower. All homecooked food. Semi-private. Menus planned.

Eden House provides a home-like setting for the care of non smoking elderly (male and female, 55+ years) adults and its purpose is to provide the least restrictive environment possible, that will maximize the social and psychological growth of the residents of the facility.
Eden House is located in Troy, on almost 2 acres of wooded lot that gives privacy and a wonderful décor, ground level barrier free.
We have live-in, qualified caretakers to meet all our residents needs and to provide stability, consistency and mutual bonding. It is a family atmosphere, residents will enjoy frequent interaction with children and young adults.