Genesis Senior Living - Troy, MI

Review of Genesis Senior Living Troy

Genesis Senior Living is a great home for my mom. They know what she needs and they take food care of her. I highly recommend this community. They are personable, loving and caring.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Troy

Clean facility, caring staff. Good meals and very good conditions.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Troy

The residents are all well taken care of with their comfort being the highest priority. My pair is clean and presentable whenever I visit. The staff was very pleasant and approachable. I've always had a quick response to any question asked.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Troy

The house is very nice and the staff and owners are very helpful and very good with my dad.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Troy

I am well taken care of at this location. I want for nothing but if I do have a request it is provided immediately.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Troy

This is a great place to live. The staff is very helpful, very loving. The facility is clean & inviting.

Very good caregivers

Caring environment

We were very impressed with the very caring, well trained staff who strive to give personal attention to each individual and tend to their needs. They were eager to ease and accommodated our requests whenever possible. Mom had a private room with nice view and plenty of light. Mom did get bored because she was more active than other guests and they did not provide enough activity to keep her occupied. They did take her for a walk every day which she enjoyed. It would have been better if she had her own tv in her room. Upon request they provided a very nice portable radio/CD player.

Very Pleased With The Care

Mom is finally starting to settle in well here.She seems to be very content and happy. The staff is taking very good care of her and my dad is very happy. Mom seems to be liking the food she eats it all. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this community

Great Care Home

I have nothing but great things to say about thing care home. My father condition isn't doing the best, but they are doing a great job caring for him, and making him comfortable. The staff at this care home is wonderful. I have already recommended this community to my friends, it is a great care home.

God Send

Genesis is an excellent organization from top to bottom with competent and caring staff. This is the model for senior living and raises the standards for the rest. I appreciate everything they have done for my loved one and for relieving me of the burdens and stress of his situation. I could only hope that there will be such a place for me as I grow old, knowing how difficult it will be for my children to cope with life and death decisions.

My mother is receiving excellent care at Genesis Senior Living. The staff is caring and friendly.

Lucille, my moms caregiver, is an "outstanding caregiver" by showing her kindness and attention to her needs on a daily basis. My only suggestion would be to have more stimulating activities for this clients.

Lucille is a great caregiver! I know my mom is getting the best care from her.

I have received the best of care by a capable and concerned staff. They monitor my condition several times daily; and ensure that any problems are remedied or treated as necessary. I have no negative comments.

Very nice. Great care for my love one. They take good care of all his needs. Care givers are awesome.

It is such a blessing and relief to know my mom is in this community where she is cared for such kindness and compassion. She is clean, safe, the house is well cared for. Staff works very hard and ensure all residents needs are met.

Takes great care of my Mother. Laura Benny. Could use more care given. Wonderful those that are there!

Happy Facility

Very happy with the facility. I haven't seen a whole lot of activities. A lady comes in with a guitar and they get taken outside. The ones that are there does not participate.

Rating this community is strictly by observing

It's my understanding, that they are opening up another home or two in Troy area, and it is good to know and have possible options in the future, down the road. It depends on how my Mother is doing health wise. Rating this community is strictly by observing and would be able to get a better grip on answering these questions if my Mother was actually living there.

Nice looking place, not a great fit for us

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. The facility itself was a beautiful place, very clean and well kept, but this would not have been a good place for our loved one. All of the residents were very far along in their memory issues and Mom would have not had any social interaction. It looks like they would have provided excellent care, but Mom just would not have been happy.

location not bad group home

location not bad group home

This senior living home is very clean...

This senior living home is very clean and the residents and staff are so friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make sure everything is taken care of for your loved one. The food always smells wonderful and we are told it is really good as well. The staff are so competent and caring.. We could not have found a more perfect home for Mom to live in...it's like she is with family.

Genesis Senior Living is a Michigan State Licensed Small Scale Assisted Living situated on East Side of Troy. The Home has almost 2,000 sq ft of living space. Offers open floor plan for easy access to all rooms. Completely wheelchair accessible, barrier free and with walk-in shower for the safety and convenience of our residents.

Our Home is less than 2 miles from Troy Beaumont Hospital and close to Troy Library, Troy Community Center and Aquatic Center. Genesis Senior Living is owned and operated by medical professionals with 17 years total experience in Healthcare. We have staff on-site 24 hours a day who are compassionate, gentle and very well trained so you can rest assured that your loved one is never left alone.