Emmanuel Senior Living - Troy, MI

I did have an opportunity to speak with this facility. They have an opening but it is for a male patient only to share a semi-private room.

Happiness

My brother is very happy with his new home. I am happy to hear he enjoys the community. The staff are nice and helpful and I am able to talk with them easily. The facility is kept well cleaned. My brother likes his meals that they make for him. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Just Like Home

The caregivers and owner is very passionate about the services they offer to their residents. Care is exceptional and the facilities are incredibly clean. A homey environment and delicious food.

Would not recommend.I had called and set up appt. to visit as a place to send our mom, as she was accepted at this location. The gentleman was very nice, showed us around, explained activities they had, told us about the facility. Then he drops on us that he had taken a deposit 2 hours after I called and made appt, 2 hours before our visit the same day. We were so disgusted that he would do this, and without even a phone call to say he had taken a deposit. We travelled from 696 area in rush hour traffic. Not once did he apologize, or think that he did anything wrong.