Rochester Hills Manor - Rochester Hills, MI

Residential Care home

This was a very nice residential care home and they did a nice job showing us around and answering all our questions. The staff was very friendly and it felt welcoming here as well.

Lovely home, very clean but unfortunately full

Great experience!

I am very pleased with Rochester Hills manor. It has such a warm and friendly family atmosphere. Ligia really knows what she is doing and I feel very blessed to have found such a wonderful, caring and safe place for my mom to live. Moving a parent into an assisted living facility is very difficult but even more so when the parent has dementia. The process was made so much easier by the staff at A Place for Mom. Sarah was so good at following up to see how the decision making was coming along and offering other resources plus she sent me a great article to read. I only wish I had known about this service several years ago. I would highly recommend A Place for Mom to help anyone looking for a care facility for their loved one.

Rochester Hills Manor

From the moment I walked in the door I knew this was the right place for my mother. It was not only beautiful, but it was so clean with relaxed lighting not heavy overhead florescent lighting as with so many other places. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming as were all the staff. The care and kindness my Mother received was instant and it remained that way until the day she passed. I would highly recommend this place for anyone with a loved one you needs 24 hour care.