Garden Spot Village - New Holland, PA

Garden Spot Village - New Holland, PA has yet not published prices.

• Personal care
  • Transportation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Companion Care
  • Skilled Nursing

Friendly but WAY over priced and understaffed

To be clear this review is for Maple Farm which is owned by Garden Spot. Overall all I would say they are ok. Very much over priced. We pay $150k per year and they are WAY understaffed. Can take more then 30 min to respond to call button which is unacceptable.

People are very friendly but at this cost we are considering pulling out and just getting full time personal care as they don't have any time to provide any companionship time with the patients.

Scott Miller

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we’re sorry you feel this way. We strive to provide a responsive and safe experience for everyone. Unfortunately, as mentioned, the cost of skilled nursing is very high. We’d encourage a conversation with the Maple Farm management team so that we can more fully understand how to serve you better.

Garden Spot Village is a great place!

Garden Spot Village is a great place where the staff truly cares about the residents! Everyone there is so helpful and thoughtful. Their activities and special events are so well thought out and a great time for residents and their families. Thank you, GSV!!

One of the best community for Seniors

Absolutely one of the best communities I have been to. The home types are so extensive that they have something for everyone. By far, my favorite was the Village Square Apartments.  They were beautiful! My wife is a fan of The Harvest Table and tried their Chicken Croquettes, which were delicious!

I am happy I moved to Garden Spot Village

I was skeptical after i read a ripoff report, but i enjoy my time here. The price is comparable to other communities in the area, and the people that work here are honest and care about the well being of the residents. I'm proud to call Garden Spot Village my home.

Garden Spot Village is one of the best.

After reading Garden Spot Village reviews and doing some research, I finally decided to visit the campus for a tour. Their campus is one of the most authentic and cleanly facilities I've ever been in. There are a lot of apartments, cottages, houses, and they are spacious as well! Unfortunately, there are not a lot of openings so the wait list is long; I've been told there's over 400 people on it! I'm not quite old enough to move in yet, we are in our late 50s but by the time we want to move in it should be a quick process.

One thing that I really love about Garden Spot Village is how many activities they have. There are so many events open to both residents and future residents. I actually just received an invitation to a business expo they are having next month with local communities highlighting their products and services. This kind of community integration isn't something I expected, especially with a retirement home, but Garden Spot Village seems like they are special.

Admittedly, I do not know much about their health care. I have no need for it right now, but it's nice to know that there are options available for the future. In case something bad ever happens to me, I will be well-cared for and my children and family members won't have to worry.

Overall, I'm extremely impressed with Garden Spot Village so far and I can't wait to actually move in. Never thought I'd say this, but I wish I was older!

Garden Spot Village is recognized as one of the best retirement communities for active adults who value quality, good neighbors & a life lived to its fullest.