Garden Manor Village - Murrells Inlet, SC

Well run with connected cottages and a friendly feeling. A waiting list for a one bedroom but the costs were not prohibitive for a two bedroom. Only one large meal served-lunch- but stoves are in units. Full sized washer and dryer included in each cottage.

New Resident.

I have just moved in so have not experienced all aspects yet. Everyone is very friendly. My only complaint is that there is a silver fish infestation in my apartment that has yet to be addressed thoroughly.
All the meals have been delicious.

Great place for mom.

I truly love living here. I researched other places; this by far the best move. The staff is great. Very friendly and caring.

Decent place, servce my purpose.

I moved to Garden Manor. I am liking it, it is a decent place, the people are nice, it serves my purpose. I do enjoy the food.

It was nice...wasn't crazy about the area where it is though. But it may be ok. I'm also considering buying something for her but she's getting alittle overwhelmed right now. But I'll keep in touch as we go. Thank u Tamra....

good experience

Mom has been there at Garden Manor Village a couple of months now, and so far everything has been really good. The place is clean , the food is wonderful, and mom has made a lot of good friends there.

It is really expensive, but then I know most places like this are.

2bed $2395..2person 2bed $1...

42bed $2395..2person 2bed $1995..1person incl util except phone n cable 1 meal $5.00 a meal after

Cost of residency includes:

· Unfurnished apartment.
· One well prepared meal per day.
· Weekly housekeeping.
· All utilities excluding phone and cable.
· Scheduled activity program.