Gainsborough Oaks - Thousand Oaks, CA

I liked Maria and how very ...

I liked Maria and how very friendly she was. The house was a little run down. I noticed ceiling/wall damages, needed an interior paint job and a little un kept. I spoke to a resident there who said she liked it a lot and her family member said the same...but I found out on line that a previous home they ran in the past was shut down due to an employee issue. The room was good size and good price. Just felt like I needed to keep looking.

Not A Good Situation

The same team is running this place as the last place that my mother was in and that was horrible. When things started to go south in the last place I visited here to check it out. They were already up to their ears with people. I don't know where they were putting them - it must be two to a room. It can't be a good situation. I would say if these people keep up the way they ran the other place this will be the next to close down.