Futurecare Cherrywood - Reisterstown, MD

Futurecare Cherrywood - Reisterstown, MD has yet not published prices.

• Respiratory Therapist
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Knee surgery patient

I recently had knee surgery in early March, and spent three weeks rehabbing at Futurecare Cherrywood. I must say how impressed I was with everyone who works there, how well they work together, and their concern and care for each person at the facility. A special recognition to both the Physical and occupational therapists for building both my strength and confidence, and helping me transition back to my home.

Thank you to the wonderful staff who took care of me at Futurecare Cherrywood from open heart surgery to discharge. Everyone made my stay so comfortable . I was truly pampered . The nursing and rehab staff were phenomenal . Five star rating across the board . Food was delicious despite being on a low sodium diet. I thoroughly enjoyed playing bingo and hangman with the activities staff. I met a lot of wonderful, compassionate people at Cherrywood and I will be forever greatful for their care.

An unacceptable experience

I’ve Been in here for 2 weeks getting rehab after open heart surgery. I’ve over looked several things but tonight the aide changed me and was talking so loudly to her mom on her phone that she was obviously distracted and for she told me she was going for a gown over 2 hours ago and had not come back yet. She also forgot to tell the nurse that I wanted a soda to help settle my stomach. Forget your phone when you’re supposed to be on the job!

overall

Very nice facility. New renovations have kept the building modern. Staff cares a lot for the residents.

A place we can count on

We have lived in relative close proximity to this facility for many years now. I finally had the opportunity to see this establishment when our family member was being taken care of after a short stint at a local hospital. What an eloquent job by the staff and leadership. I was truly impressed that when we requested something from staff (even if the staff were from another department) they always followed through.

Great place when considering rehabilitation or long-term care. The staff is very professional and caring. The overall setting of the building is beautiful.

Future Care Cherrywood

My family & I have been very pleased with Future Care Cherrywood. I would highly recommend this facility. The staff is amazing.

Awesome!

I've been to MANY long-term care facilities and I can say that FutureCare Cherrywood definitely ranks #1. The building is always clean, very rarely is an odor detected and the staff are very friendly. I will always use FutureCare for my rehab and LTC needs.

new(found) lease on life

I was led to this facility via online reviews. It was mentioned to our Aunt in passing, but there were so many other places to choose from as well. Being new to this arena we decided to check out some of the contenders online and the reviews really played a role in which facilities I decided to visit for my Aunt. All the good reviews that we read online didn't even come near to the great experience that I encountered upon visiting this futurecare facility. Sometimes you just get this vibe that you know something is the right move even if you are not positive why that would be at that point and time. The friendliness, communication, and professionalism of the management team really sold me on this facility. Once my Aunt was transferred there form the Hospital my vibe became very clear. The staff are really attentive and the care that my Aunt received could not have been duplicated anywhere. I felt that she was in safe hands during her stay and even got to take a weekend vacation during that time knowing that we had nothing to worry about. Thank you Cherrywood for giving my Aunt (and us) a new lease on life.

Always believe

We are ecstatic and gracious to the compassionate care that our Uncle had at cherrywood. it was a really special experience. A special thank you to [Removed] for always being there for us.

trend setters

Thank you for changing the way I look at nursing centers. Please keep up the amazing work you do for our aging population.

healthcare

I've been in the healthcare business for years and trust me when I tell you this is not an easy operation to run. Customers/patients are sick and there to recover. It can be a difficult clientele to work with. However, the way they treat me and others here at cherry wood you would never know how much stress they are under. What a job the staff do! Please continue to set an example for the industry.

#1

I brought my children here to volunteer just so they could see how a facility should be run. great job futurecare.

decor galore

We have spent much time visiting some old time friends from our neighborhood over the past few years. The decor of the place and demeanor of staff has us convinced this is the Gold standard. We really hope to only be here to visit, but wouldn't think twice about recommending this great place.

home away from home

My husband and i have had multiple relatives and friends here over the years. I cannot say enough good about the service and care. I wish they did outpatient therapy as well as their therapy team is the best anywhere. We've had some relatives that only spoke Russian and this place has multiple employees and residents that are fluent in Russian. This is definitely the place to go if you need excellent rehabilitation. We also have two former neighbors that are there for long term care and it is always a pleasure visiting them.

I am so very pleased with the wonderful care that my mother-in-law is receiving at Futurecare Cherrywood. She has been a resident there for the past two years and is very happy there. There are many activities to participate in. The staff is wonderful and very professional. Thank you FuturecareCherrywood for taking such good care of my mother-in-law!

Cherrywood Cares!!

This is a quality facility providing outstanding care with a commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of the patient. Dad is a tough patient. He willingly participated in the PT and OT program, enjoyed the food and established caring relationships with the nursing and professionals teams. Our entire family would highly recommend Cherrywood for a loved one.

Everyone is so friendly!

Everyone is so friendly. It is an amazing work environment! Highly recommend!

Not a good place.

There would be aides assigned to take care of the residents. I would show up in the afternoon and she would still be in bed, dirty, with feces in the bed. They would send in an aide and it would be a male to bathe her, I would have to tell them that was not okay, even though she made it clear it was uncomfortable for her. The director of nursing would never return my calls, and they wanted 9,000$ a month! I was not happy with them.

FutureCare Cherrywood is conveniently located in Reisterstown, just off I-795. The facility offers short-stay rehabilitation and long-term care options to accommodate patients with a wide range of medical needs.

Committed to continuous growth and improvement, FutureCare Cherrywood recently opened a new occupational therapy gym, quadrupling the space dedicated for its rehabilitation program. The expanded unit features a full kitchen, laundry area and other functional spaces to help residents incorporate day-to-day tasks into their therapy and recovery plan.

Additionally, Cherrywood is one of two FutureCare facilities offering a short-stay pulmonary rehabilitation program. Clinical oversight is provided by an interdisciplinary team of professionals, comprised of a pulmonologist, respiratory therapists, nurse practitioner, attending physicians, nurses and therapists. This team specializes in the treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and other lung diseases. FutureCare Cherrywood also provides clinical expertise in wound care, IV therapy, stroke recovery, bariatric care, pain management and hospice services.