We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Fulton Presbyterian Manor - Fulton, MO has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Personalized care plans
- Long Term Care
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Resident Family Education
- Resident Parking Available
- Activities Offsite
- Aging in Place
- Full-time Activity Director
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Short Term Rehab
- Skilled Nursing
- Respite care available
About Fulton Presbyterian Manor - Fulton, MO
Presbyterian Manor offers senior living in Fulton, Missouri, that offers the way you want to live. The cozy two-and-a-half-acre campus offers independent living, assisted living, long-term care and skilled nursing, as well as short-term rehabilitation and respite care.
With a wide range of on-site amenities and plenty of social, educational, spiritual and exercise opportunities, you’ll enjoy a lifestyle designed for your comfort and convenience. So whether your style is active or relaxed, you can enjoy life in any way you choose.